Patrick
    Im looking to find out, if anyone here has used a customer service survey before. Im attempting to draw up a questionnare, to ask clients questions about my services. I would mail them the survey, along with 2-3 bus. cards, and a sales flyer, and a s.a.s.e.

Has anyone ever tried this before ? And if so, did you make the form up yourself ? Know where I can find maybe a generic one I could tweek a little ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve thought about it for new customers, but I`ve never really gotten down to making one out. So much of my business is repeat and referral anyway and my I know most of my customers well enough that if I was doing something wrong, they wouldn`t have any problem telling me, and based on weekly and especially Christmas tips, it seems they are pretty happy with my work.

If I was just starting out though, I think it would be a very helpful tool.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Patrick
    Scott I work full time as it is, and do the detailing as a hobby...So my clientele isnt that big, but nonetheless, I really want to know what there feelings are about my work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Then how about something like this:

Use a 1-5 scale, 1 being lowest and 5 being highest under each choice, or just leave a line for comments.

1. Was the work completed to your satisfaction?

2. Was the work completed within the time frame quoted?

3. Do you consider my rates reasonable for the work completed?

Make any survey short and sweet. Don`t give them something with 20 questions that is going to take them more than a few minutes at the most to complete and leave a comment box at the bottom.
    www.scottwax.com

Patrick
    Thats a long the lines of what I have....But i think I have about 10 questions, you think thats too much ? I really want their opinion on my work, ,otherwise its kind of useless.....Im big with customer service, i leave gifts like mini Kozak cloths, or Holiday items around the Holidays....So its ALL relative to me.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick-most people really don`t want to be bothered with survey`s so the shorter and to the point you make them, the better the chance they will fill them out.

What you basically want to know is if you met (and) or exceeded your customer`s expectations right? It really shouldn`t take very many questions to find that out.

You might want to pick up a book called "Customer`s for Life-how to turn that one time buyer into a lifetime customer" by Carl Sewell and Paul B. Brown (Doubleday). Besides covering surveys, marketing, etc, it also goes over the right mind frame to deal with customers, ie, don`t look at a person as a $120 one time detail, but a person who will spend $5000 on detailing over the next 5 to 10 years.
    www.scottwax.com

Thread Information