Post Thanks / Like
    Can anybody recommend a good auto detailer in the Toronto, Canada area.

Thank you very much for your comments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Masterlee

Can anybody recommend a good auto detailer in the Toronto, Canada area.

Thank you very much for your comments.

I am not sure if he is any good but there is a place called "autobahn detailing". http://www.the-autobahn.com/aboutus.html is the website. I don`t know much about the quality of their work but he did have some nice cars at the shop when I dropped by in the spring (Ferrari). If you are ever in London I would be happy to take care of any detailing you may need and can guarantee you would be happy with my work - www.shineshop.ca.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ShineShop

I am not sure if he is any good but there is a place called "autobahn detailing". http://www.the-autobahn.com/aboutus.html is the website. I don`t know much about the quality of their work but he did have some nice cars at the shop when I dropped by in the spring (Ferrari). If you are ever in London I would be happy to take care of any detailing you may need and can guarantee you would be happy with my work - www.shineshop.ca.

Firstly, I am not a professional detailer (nor am I to profit from this), and am not the type of person that complains.

The mention of the place makes my stomach turn.

Yes, I have seen some exotics in that place, some of the owners of those exotics report to make roughly $10.00 an hour, less, or possibly nothing.

There have been numerous shootings, stabbings, theft and vandalism on the privately owned property. The property owner relatives are mentioned in the article below:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/19...woodbri25.html

They advertise using Zymol on their sign outside, and the BS wax on their website (their own research lab, wheres the web site and address?).

Strategic alliance partner with Mercedes Benz and Rust Check?

They are a Rust Check franchisor, Mercedes does not use and/or recommend any aftermarket rust protection.

Mercedes dealerships are owned by Mercedes Canada, with the exception of Lakeshore and Oakville locations. All these dealerships detail Mercedes.

To detail a few Mercedes is hardly an alliance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Phatz

Firstly, I am not a professional detailer (nor am I to profit from this), and am not the type of person that complains.

The mention of the place makes my stomach turn.

Yes, I have seen some exotics in that place, some of the owners of those exotics report to make roughly $10.00 an hour, less, or possibly nothing.

There have been numerous shootings, stabbings, theft and vandalism on the privately owned property. The property owner relatives are mentioned in the article below:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/19...woodbri25.html

They advertise using Zymol on their sign outside, and the BS wax on their website (their own research lab, wheres the web site and address?).

Strategic alliance partner with Mercedes Benz and Rust Check?

They are a Rust Check franchisor, Mercedes does not use and/or recommend any aftermarket rust protection.

Mercedes dealerships are owned by Mercedes Canada, with the exception of Lakeshore and Oakville locations. All these dealerships detail Mercedes.

To detail a few Mercedes is hardly an alliance.

Wow. That article is pretty wild. I seem to remember that happening. The guy who ran the place seemed to come off as a **** but he did have a pretty substantial business going. As I stated though, I have no idea as to the quality of his work as I personally didn`t see anything done so I couldn`t inspect anything. You are correct about the Mercedes dealerships, very few are left that are privately owned anymore. The local dealership went corporate in 99 or 2000 I think and they have NEVER sent work out to any shops that I know of in my city.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in Toronto and can detail your car

Thread Information