Post Thanks / Like
    I have been looking for a very high quality detailer in the Atlanta area, or even anywhere near Georgia. I have not found one yet.

Can you guys please give me some recommendations?

I would like somebody that uses Zaino, but Klasse is also fine. I need somebody that is very experienced, very professional, has good references, and will treat my autos with the highest respect. They also (of course) need to have experience with clay bars, and all other standard materials, and tools.

I just do not have enough time to take care of my autos the way that they need to be taken care of.

Thanks for any advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    You might want to do a SEARCH on this topic. Some folks had asked this recently but I don`t know if they found anyone.

I`m in Gwinnett and while I don`t evaluate local detailers I`m pretty confident in saying that I don`t think you`ll find one using Zaino or Klasse. Both are boutique-type products which are expensive to buy and time consuming to use. Detailers simply cannot afford to use that stuff and stay in business.

That doesn`t mean there aren`t good products out there being used by pros. I know there are several detail shops in Buckhead, esp along Roswell Road. You might wanna stop by a few and ask some questions and let them give you an estimate.

Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to post a similar question. My friend is looking for a Zaino detailer in the CT/Hartford area. He owns a 2000 Ferrari Modena (fly yellow).

Curious as to what a pro detailer would charge for a first time Zaino treatment on a Ferrari?

Anyone want to Z a new Ferrari??

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the information, " bretfraz".

Do you think that the Aston Martin/Ferrari dealership has their own detailer, or do you think that they contract out to somebody? I may just try to get them (or their contractor) to do my cars for me. I saw that they have alot of used autos (tasteless Ferraris) with good looking finishes, so maybe they are using Zaino, or Klasse.

I am not looking for somebody that is a good value or anything; I just want the best job done, and price is not a factor. I don`t like it when detailers are concerned about money more than they are about using the best products.

THANKS

Post Thanks / Like
    I would assume the local Ferrari dealer would contract out the work due to low volume. It would not pay to have a full time detailer on the payroll. Certainly worth asking about.

If I could make a comment about products: A great detail job is not just about what brand of products are used. If that were true then experience and talent wouldn`t matter because anyone could buy Product X and use it to perfection everytime. A top quality detailer is going to use their years of expertise to bring out the best in a car. They use a combination of products, tools, techniques, and experience to make your car look great.

I`d suggest finding a detailer that has a proven track record for making cars look their best and letting them worry about what products to use.

Good luck. Let us know if you find anyone so we can recommend them as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes we are a mobile detalier in the atlanta area that use klasse and pinnacle products if you would like to contact us please email at Imcs6@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Another good forum to check out is www.dtmpower.com and check out the Georgia forum and ask their, they are Bimmer buffs but they all will help out you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by THESANTINI

Another good forum to check out is www.dtmpower.com and check out the Georgia forum and ask their, they are Bimmer buffs but they all will help out you.

I went to the site an its a British company selling a skid-steering tool of some sort.

Wanna try another link?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jmsc

I was going to post a similar question. My friend is looking for a Zaino detailer in the CT/Hartford area. He owns a 2000 Ferrari Modena (fly yellow).

Curious as to what a pro detailer would charge for a first time Zaino treatment on a Ferrari?

Anyone want to Z a new Ferrari??

If he`ll drive it to boston I`ll Z or K it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! I know! I live in Alabama and had a full detail done by `volvo4me`. The results were exceptional. Send her a `PM`. They are nice people. Tell them Ed with the Prelude sent you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, they are in Rome, GA by the way. Thats an hour or so north of Atlanta I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    volvo4me detailed three cars for me and did a superb job. Not only were they friendly and professional, but they went all out and the cars look fabulous. One was an 88 M-B 450 SL that was neglected and looked like someone rubbed it with steel wool. Afterwards, it was dramatically improved. Highly recommended. Check them out at: http://www.geocities.com/shanninic/wonderglo.html

My usual disclaimer: I get nothing for posting this. They did an outstanding job and I want to recognize their great service.

Thread Information