Post Thanks / Like
    I recently purchased a 2002 Nissan Maxima SE after I started my new job. I love the car, but being black in color it is already starting to experience swirls and other imperfections. I dont have the time to do it myself, but dont trust the yocals around here (Florence, AL) to touch my car. Therefore I`m willing to travel to some length in the southeast (and St.Louis region too) on my weekends every so often for the `ultimate detail`. Since I want the best, I`m willing to pay for the best. Please e-mail me or respond if you can help out personally or recommend a perfectionist.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi zlude, i`m in the new orleans area as well as intel486 and guess my name. mobile is about 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. from my house - just to give you an idea of how much travel time you`d be looking at. my concours package on a car like yours is $150 and $30 for each additional coat of SMR, Glaze, or wax. for that price everything i can possibly do gets done, however, since your car is brand new you may not need much done on the interior or need your engine cleaned - in that case i may be able to work a special price for you. my only problem is that my weekends are pretty much booked each month. intel486 is just starting out his detailing business so he may have the time to spend on it as well as be able to give you a better price. don`t know if you`d be willing to spend a weekend in the Big Easy, but we may be the closest Autopians to you. just some food for thought.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll have to check and see how far New Orleans is from me. I`ve never been, so that may be well worth the trip in of itself. Your price seems quite fair, BTW. There are some swirls in the car, but nothing too severe. I recently had the interior cleaned a couple of weeks ago, but I`m looking to have someone is essence go over it with a fined tuned comb. For longevity, I`d need as many coats of sealant/wax as possible. Send me a PM and I`ll give you my screenname on AOL and Yahoo so we can chat further.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know where Florence is, but from Montgomery New Orleans is about 320 miles (took me almost six hours, but I used to smoke and had to stop a lot to feed the monkey on my back)... Seems like it wouldn`t take that long, if you don`t stop a lot.

Be careful when you enter LA, their cops have no sense of humor...

Post Thanks / Like
    Florence is in the NW corner of the state. About 1/2 hour from the Miss. and Tenn. state lines. It would be almost a six hour trip, but I`ve never been to New Orleans and I`m sure it would be alot of fun. Ofcourse, I`d like to find someone closer for a more consistent detailing monthly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a top notch detailer, but i live in NY. Maybe a road trip to NY!

LOL

dont want to sound cocky but i do great work

Thread Information