Post Thanks / Like

After a long while away I am making my way back home. I started on Autopia back in 2004/5 when I was first getting into this world of detailing. Over the years the forum became full of babies, BS, and was getting away from all that I loved about it. Lately I have had clients telling me they were searching around online for that great word of mouth and came across my name and company on this very forum. I have a lot of fellow detailers that send people my way and I am exceptionally grateful for that. This is what made me decide to come back `and start posting and contributing to the one place that got me started and ultimately got me where I am today.`

`

The name of my company has changed from Mobile Inq to Cavallo Auto Salon. I recently partnered with 4 great companies that I have been working with for the last 4 years. Instead of just using the place when they needed work, I figured it would be best to have an actual location where I can keep an employee while I am out doing the mobile side. I will not be giving that up, I have too many clients that either have multiple cars or just will not drive that far to the shop. The shop is 40,000sqft (and growing next month) of everything cars.`

`

8 years later I still LOVE what I do and do not feel like I have worked one day since I started this company. My clients are wonderful, I play with cars all day, and I have had the honor of detailing some of the rarest and most expensive cars on the road today. How could you not enjoy doing this everyday?!?!?

`

I spend most of my time on FB with the detailer groups on there and also another forum that I am not sure if I can post (forgot what the rules are HAHAHA). Anyway, I will be seeing autopia on my computer more and more and I am glad to be back!`

`

Oh, to the ones that have been referring work my way.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!`

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back and congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bob!`

Post Thanks / Like

`welcome back to the original and best car care enthusiast forum ever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3

welcome back to the original and best car care enthusiast forum ever!
    This

Post Thanks / Like

MobilJay- That`s great how you don`t feel you`ve worked a day at your company.` Welcome back!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Jason! I`m a huge fan of your work. I`m all for you helping Autopia in an way, shape or form you can. Feel free to promote your business here as you see fit.`
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again everyone.

Thread Information