Post Thanks / Like
    I`m saving up and buying everything I can over the next couple of months with cash and as much off Craiglist as possible. I plan to go mobile to start and have been waiting for a HP60 to pop up. However, two HP100s are for sale for $650/$700 and come with floor wands. I`m almost thinking this is too good to pass up (as long as they are in good condition). Plus, Mytee is right here in SD and I`ve driven by them several times. I searched for a few months to narrow it down to the HP60 over the Lite II. Seems like the majority of HP-100 owners have shops.

So, is it too big? Do people really have a problem blowing circuits with this thing? And if you`re asking what vehicle it`ll be in, I`m planning on a Chevy Express 2500. I don`t have a garage so I need something BIG enough to hold all my gear and chemicals that I can`t fit in my apartment .

Post Thanks / Like
    i am mobile and have the hp60, it blows breakers a good bit itself. the problem i can see with the 100 would be having to lug it in and out of the van, as it weights almost 90 pounds,and with water in the tank well over 100. idk if that would be somthing you would want to have to lift in and out of a van on a daily basis. also the do take up some room in the van so you gotta organize your van to plan to fit the extractor.
    Dustin Stottlemyer owner operator of stotties auto detailing

http://www.stottiesmobileautodetailing.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Smaller the better is the way to go when your mobile. MyteeII would work the best its lite and does amazing on dirty carpets and upholsterys.

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Thread Information