Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I say we put him and Bob in a room together for 15 minutes and solve the problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detailfanatic
    I say we put him and Bob in a room together for 1.5 minutes and solve the problem.

Ken, we all know what Bob looks like, but have you seen Andy? I went ahead and changed it for you, since I think you forgot the period.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap
    Ken, we all know what Bob looks like, but have you seen Andy? I went ahead and changed it for you, since I think you forgot the period.

A good friend of mine who has seen him "Up close" described him with the following statement "Bob he looks like a bag with a few baseball bats in it"

. I remember when described Richie and I as "Fatboys" still does with me .......................but I can get diciplined with cardio and diet and lean out......Andy cannot fix terminal "Scrawnyness" his Facebook page with the wanna be tough guy do rag on his melon with him "Swimming in his size 28 waist jeans and flip flops" tells it all...genetics of a hummingbird.

I usually will not go there with this type of insult, but he started this right away with Richie and I as we all have shortcomings...............some people just have even "Shorter shortcomings" (lol).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
    Sherrif`s office in Houston closed the case, after we told our side of the story....what now? Andy.
    I don`t understand how he even got a case file opened ? What exactly was his criminal code complaint ?
    ... Because your vehicle deserves it too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WAS
    I don`t understand how he even got a case file opened ? What exactly was his criminal code complaint ?

Well................Andy in the past would put up posts on L4P saying he was coming to California to sign the papers on a limo biz/building he bought across the Bay from me, and that he was "Coming to see A**** @ A* detailing and that he was planning his "Grand opening"..............to "Put me out of business".

I in turn when I visited Bing in Orlando had lay overs in you guessed it ..Houston and I sent Andy some texts that we should "Get together for lunch" and well apparently he thought "Lunch" was him on a stick (lol) skewered by me. He then saw the post of a possible scenario(fictional of course) of me crashing his "Event" and exposing him for who he is to prospective duped clientale and in his warped "Crazy Andy" (In my opinion of course) way thought "I know I will get Bob in trouble because the police will know this guy is a "Violent out of control heavyweight guy".................. only problem though was the detective who questioned me heard MY side of the story and five other guys as well along with a "Avalanche" of internet ownage and PM`s figured out "Doublequick" who was telling the truth(There is a list a mile long in Denver alone of guys who Andy screwed with).

So to answer the question WAS the truth won out again over blatant lies and "A**hattery", still waiting for the "Grand opening of the limo biz Andy as I would request you take Bing and I on a Wine Country Tour(Don`t worry as I was also a livery and private Chauffuer and Bing was also private we would guide you on all the spots as I know that area very well Auberge sounds good for lunch and a tour of my favorite Champagne Cellar "Schramsburg" would be nice, please do not show up in a 10 pack party limo a "Town car" will suffice or one of your "Bentley`s).

"Grand opening" was set for June 2010 so you are a little behind schedule, do not know how you do it................correct cars and manage a livery biz/Highend concierge members only service.......must be the huge staff you have or your "Multiple personalities" (Again in my opinion).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap

Thank you good sir. I stand corrected. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    So I sent my partner to be a "mystery shopper" and attended his event. A few things - wasn`t all the hype, 30% of the cars there were my client`s cars anyways (it was hosted at a car storage facility), and worst.. Andy himself wasn`t there most of the time. Here`s an email someone forwarded to me which was from Andy himself sending a mass email to all attendees:

> Hello all!!

> Let me take a moment to thank those of you who made it out to our first Wine and Wheels event this past Saturday!! Everything went off without and hitch and, those who made the event seemed to have a god time!!

>

> Of the 93 invites that were sent, only four didn`t make the evening which, for us, indicates an interest in future hostings. That said, our next vent will be November 12, 201 and will include a number of live and blind auctions. This next event will also include, at this point, four sponsors, one of which will include a local childrens` charity. All proceeds for this event will go directly to that charity!!

>

> The November event will see a total distribution of 400 invites. If you are interested in this next event, please e mail me and you will be considered for the list, which will begin distribution on October 1, 2011.

>

> In closing, let me thank Houston Lamborghini, Ferrari of Houston, Momentum Audi, Lucas Auto Service, Vinters Own, Prime Living Magazine, England Green, servers and other staff for their support and helping make this event a success!!

>

> Please feel free to visit the following link to view a few of the pictures of this week`s event.

Well at least he got "some" recognition from a local magazine:

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! He must be a very good salesman if he can get Lambo/Ferrari/Audi to attend his show so soon after moving to his new location.

So I sent my partner to be a "mystery shopper" and attended his event. A few things - wasn`t all the hype, 30% of the cars there were my client`s cars anyways (it was hosted at a car storage facility), and worst.. Andy himself wasn`t there most of the time. Here`s an email someone forwarded to me which was from Andy himself sending a mass email to all attendees:

> Hello all!!

> Let me take a moment to thank those of you who made it out to our first Wine and Wheels event this past Saturday!! Everything went off without and hitch and, those who made the event seemed to have a god time!!

>

> Of the 93 invites that were sent, only four didn`t make the evening which, for us, indicates an interest in future hostings. That said, our next vent will be November 12, 201 and will include a number of live and blind auctions. This next event will also include, at this point, four sponsors, one of which will include a local childrens` charity. All proceeds for this event will go directly to that charity!!

>

> The November event will see a total distribution of 400 invites. If you are interested in this next event, please e mail me and you will be considered for the list, which will begin distribution on October 1, 2011.

>

> In closing, let me thank Houston Lamborghini, Ferrari of Houston, Momentum Audi, Lucas Auto Service, Vinters Own, Prime Living Magazine, England Green, servers and other staff for their support and helping make this event a success!!

>

> Please feel free to visit the following link to view a few of the pictures of this week`s event.

Post Thanks / Like

> Hello all!!

>

>

>

>

Spell check on aisle four..................... and Andy who is "US" as it is "YOU" unless you count your multiple persona`s(Again in my humble opinion of course).

Thomas he is selling B.S. imagine had I "Really" showed up at this event and told the duped attendees what they were really dealing with, people would have been like "No way" and I would have been "Yes way" tale a look at this.........................I just cannot imagine the mindset as your whole business model is based on someone else`s (ME) and after the continued ownage you still keep on keepin on with the sillyness.

I may not be a marathon runner but I have plenty of stamina for you Andy, whoever you screw with in the Houston community will make sure you do not get away with it forever as it "WILL STOP" at some point..........you have to know this...........even though you are "Offcenter" (In my opinion of course lol).

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand that Bob. But in my experience (in Oregon) even BMW dealerships ignore you like you are an idiot let alone Ferrari talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
    Spell check on aisle four..................... and Andy who is "US" as it is "YOU" unless you count your multiple persona`s(Again in my humble opinion of course).

Thomas he is selling B.S. imagine had I "Really" showed up at this event and told the duped attendees what they were really dealing with, people would have been like "No way" and I would have been "Yes way" tale a look at this.........................I just cannot imagine the mindset as your whole business model is based on someone else`s (ME) and after the continued ownage you still keep on keepin on with the sillyness.

I may not be a marathon runner but I have plenty of stamina for you Andy, Anson and whoever else you will screw with in the Houston community will make sure you do not get away with it forever as it "WILL STOP" at some point..........you have to know this...........even though you are "Offcenter" (In my opinion of course lol).

Post Thanks / Like
    Well for those of you who are wondering who we are dealing with I present you A$$HOLE FACE.

He`s in the purple sweater.

Richie Carbone
    Richie`s Custom Detailing
    Advanced Paint Correction Detail Services
    Specializing in Luxury & Exotic Autos

Serving Cental & South Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
    Well for thise of you who are wondering who we are dealing with I present you A$$HOLE FACE.

He`s in the purple sweater.

What`s with the "Dead skunk" on his head................better line that ish up Andy (lmao).

Post Thanks / Like
    The last pic I saw of him was sitting on a rock, hiking or something outdoorsy. It looks like he`s aged 30 years since then!:nervous:

Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of the Crypt Keeper from HBO`s Tales from the Crypt. Looks like he already has one foot in the grave.

Richie Carbone
    Richie`s Custom Detailing
    Advanced Paint Correction Detail Services
    Specializing in Luxury & Exotic Autos

Serving Cental & South Florida

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, maybe he should wear a shorter sweater and a longer undershirt that sticks out further.

-Kody-
    New Image Auto Detailing

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information