Post Thanks / Like
    I was just contacted by a large dealership near Hartford, CT that is looking to outsource their detailing, but still keep it in-house. They are looking for someone to manage their detailing shop and employees, doing both inventory and customer details, basically give their headaches to someone else. From what I understand, their volume is around 120 - 150 details per month. Being more of an Autopian style shop, this is not something I would want to take on, but for the right shop, this could be a good opportunity. If anyone is into the high volume dealership world and is interested, send me a PM and I will give you the dealership`s contact info.
    Rich Grasa

Pro Mobile Detailing based in New Milford, CT

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitDetails
    I was just contacted by a large dealership near Hartford, CT that is looking to outsource their detailing, but still keep it in-house. They are looking for someone to manage their detailing shop and employees, doing both inventory and customer details, basically give their headaches to someone else. From what I understand, their volume is around 120 - 150 details per month. Being more of an Autopian style shop, this is not something I would want to take on, but for the right shop, this could be a good opportunity. If anyone is into the high volume dealership world and is interested, send me a PM and I will give you the dealership`s contact info.

WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. KNOW A DETAILER WHO WAS INVITED TO MAN THE DETAIL OPERATION IN A DEALERSHIP A FEW YEARS AGO. TODAY HE HAS 8 SUCH OPERATIONS IN DEALERSHIPS AND DOES EVERYTHING IN TERMS OF COSMETIC CAR CARE. ABOUT A YEAR AGO WE WERE TALKING AND I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS DOING AT LEAST $500,000 A YEAR IN VOLUME AND HE KIND OF LOOKED AT ME STRANGELY AND SAID NO THAT HE WAS GROSSING $3 MILLION A YEARS IN VOLUME.

NEED I SAY MORE?

Bud Abraham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buda
    WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. KNOW A DETAILER WHO WAS INVITED TO MAN THE DETAIL OPERATION IN A DEALERSHIP A FEW YEARS AGO. TODAY HE HAS 8 SUCH OPERATIONS IN DEALERSHIPS AND DOES EVERYTHING IN TERMS OF COSMETIC CAR CARE. ABOUT A YEAR AGO WE WERE TALKING AND I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS DOING AT LEAST $500,000 A YEAR IN VOLUME AND HE KIND OF LOOKED AT ME STRANGELY AND SAID NO THAT HE WAS GROSSING $3 MILLION A YEARS IN VOLUME.

NEED I SAY MORE?

Bud Abraham

That`s awesome. If I was further along with my business and had the funding and the crew and the time I would have probably jumped on it. It was actually hard for me to turn it down, but right now is not the time for me to take this on with everything else I have going on in my life. But yes, this could be something huge for the right person!
    Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon,

We are very serious about expanding our business to other states and just saw this opportunity. We have over twenty years experience in the auto appearance industry and would love to take on this task. If it`s still available, please contact me, Sam Jones, directly at 410.982.5339.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I am new to your forum but have been a follower for a few years. My partner and I would love to speak with this dealership to discuss this opportunity. We are very serious about expanding our business to other locations and states and believe this would be a perfect fit for us. So, if it`s still available, please contact me directly at 410.982.5339 or saveautospa.webs.com.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExplicitDetails

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saveautospa
    Hello, I am new to your forum but have been a follower for a few years. My partner and I would love to speak with this dealership to discuss this opportunity. We are very serious about expanding our business to other locations and states and believe this would be a perfect fit for us. So, if it`s still available, please contact me directly at 410.982.5339 or saveautospa.webs.com.

Thanks

Just sent you a PM with their contact info.
    Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Thread Information