Post Thanks / Like
    Im trying to decide on whether or not I should upgrade from my mytee lite 2. Ive had a couple complaints about wet carpets lately... will the difference in suction be significant? Should i sell my mytee lite if I get the hp60? I guess maybe I can do two jobs at the same time if I kept both. Also do you guys recommend the internal sprayer detail tool? Im tired of all the overspray on interiors! I just dont know how effective that tool is. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    You might want to consider purchasing a stainless steel nozzle that has an enclosure around the spray tip that is the same width as the vacuum nozzle preventing overspray, works great. It also has a view window to see what you are sucking up.

<Contact Info removed.>

Spamming, business advertisements, or recommending products that you manufacture, resell, or affiliate with is not allowed. Threads or PMs determined to be "spam" will be deleted or forwarded to the Administrators. This type of posting may result with privileges to our forum being restricted or denied without notice.

In the interest of being an open an unbiased forum where users can discuss products and experiences freely, manufactures or affiliates of car car products can not talk about their products or offer tech support on their products. Without mentioning their products, manufactures and affiliates are free to talk about detailing, share techniques and discuss car care in general.

If you represent a car care product vendor, please identify your business in your signature line (phone numbers, email addresses and website URLs are not allowed).

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at Mytee at one point but my local detail supply dropped the line and the other place in town didn`t recomend them and tried to steer me into other brands. Whatever you get, I`d try to buy local and make sure they have a strong satisfaction garantee!
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Thread Information