Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Drivepur

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a distributor in Canada yet? Any info would be great. Sounds like a great product to add to my business.

Thanks,

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent an e-mail about a month ago and have yet to hear anything. I think this company really needs to get on the ball because if the product is as good as people tout it to be, they are leaving A LOT of money on the table and developing a pretty negative interpretation of themselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianBrook
    Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a distributor in Canada yet? Any info would be great. Sounds like a great product to add to my business.

Thanks,

Brian

BNC Atlantic Auto Detailing

Home - BNC Atlantic Auto Detailing

I got an e-mail from them stating they do not have a Canadian distributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think that they would ship to Canada? Do you think it would be worth the expense of customs/Duty for the product?

Brian

BNC Atlantic Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Just heard from some reps from Drivepur. They state that they will ship to Canada and if anyone needs a contact at Drivepur I will give you the emails I used and they pointed me in the right direction.

Another question though, for those that are using Drivepur, what are you charging for the service (3 step and then adding the Klenz)?

thanks for your input

Brian

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any feedback?

Post Thanks / Like
    can this 3 step process be used from a spray bottle? does it have to be used with a fogger or tornador?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keep_it_clean
    can this 3 step process be used from a spray bottle? does it have to be used with a fogger or tornador?

You can use it with a spray bottle, but realize it will take longer and you`ll use more product. In order for the product to work it has to come in contact with the source of the odor, germ, bacteria, etc. Thats what makes the fogger so great.

Ill tell you what though, Smok has some awesome cleaning power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Auto Detail
    You can use it with a spray bottle, but realize it will take longer and you`ll use more product. In order for the product to work it has to come in contact with the source of the odor, germ, bacteria, etc. Thats what makes the fogger so great.

Ill tell you what though, Smok has some awesome cleaning power.

Smok does more than just attack odor? i know they have a product called Klenz that is a cleaner

i know it will work better with a fogger i just wanted to know if i could just use it as a spray. that way i can get a small sample without spending so much on the atart up kit.

i realize i would use more but spraying it will cause it to come in contact with odor too. right? i mean besides the p.s.i. thats all the Tornadora is doing is just spraying it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Experiment with Smok and Shok when you get them. Klenz is a great carpet/ upholstery cleaner. Its all natural and wont leave a sticky residue in the carpet if not water extracted. You can try spraying it, I haven`t used the system with a tornador though. I would call DrivePur and see if they can get you in touch with a local distributor.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you guys ! ! ! J/K Another product being discussed that I`m curious about. Looking foward to those that purchase the 32oz. size and maybe use the Tornador Black to apply.

Post Thanks / Like
    my local distributor does not use the Tornador so he does not know how well it works like that. i am just trying to find out as much info as i can before spending that amount of money and have it end up not working. been out of work for over 1 year so i decided to take the plunge and get more cutsomers other then friends and family. so to drop that kind of money on something and have it just end up sitting cause it did not work it not an option

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually if it doesn`t work, its because it wasn`t applied correctly. There are definitely a few different ways to use it, everyone has their own process. It also differs between cars and what odor you`re trying to remove. DrivePur also has so many uses, the market is huge. Did you get a chance to listen to the recent webinar?

Post Thanks / Like
    no i did not hear the webinar. from what i have been reading is if all 3 steps are used it does not matter what odor it is. i am trying to find the cheapest way to get into to this due to lack of money. application process is what i am trying to make sure will work if i just spray it from spray bottle then wipe off excess. once i prove to people it works then i know a whole new road can open up for me and i can get a fogger later

Post Thanks / Like
    It matters to me what the odor is and where its coming from. My process may vary depending on if its a bad smokers car, or if the car just smells musty. But yes, the system is designed to remove pretty much any odor. Spraying it on will work ok as long as you get everything.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information