Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Drivepur

Post Thanks / Like
    This company ridiculous. Six separate points of contact and I still haven`t received the information I`m trying to get. I`m about ready to pull my hair out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm...sorry to hear it`s a big buy-in. Sorta puts it out of the reach of "casual"/non-Pro users, huh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Rich, I sent you a PM with my rep`s information. Give him a call maybe he can help.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    The moderator has asked that I introduce myself to the group.

I`m Robert Adams Managing Partner of PurWorld Technologies we are the developers and manufacture of the DrivePur Protection System. If you have any technical or sales questions call or email me.

214-632-0160

radams@purworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Im one of the partners with drivepur - we have the product available in 32 ounce spray bottles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RenuAuto
    This company ridiculous. Six separate points of contact and I still haven`t received the information I`m trying to get. I`m about ready to pull my hair out.

I just placed my order...I dealt with Mike and Kristee. They were both very helpful.

There contact info:

kristee@purworld.com

mikes@drivepur.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Hmm...sorry to hear it`s a big buy-in. Sorta puts it out of the reach of "casual"/non-Pro users, huh?

With the prices from Kristee you can get in w/ a gallon of each chemical & sonic fogger for the same price of an ozone machine. Cost is about 15$ per application when purchasing by the gallon as an fyi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jbankO
    With the prices from Kristee you can get in w/ a gallon of each chemical & sonic fogger for the same price of an ozone machine. Cost is about 15$ per application when purchasing by the gallon as an fyi.

And it actually works, unlike ozone!! I`m glad to see more people are jumping on the DrivePur bandwagon. We have had great success with it.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the added info, and Welcome to Autopia! to DrivePur.

I`m just in a "probably not worth it" situation personally, as I have a one-time use for it that`s far from critical- the Crown Vic`s original owner must`ve spilled some cologne or somesuch, not awful by any means but it doesn`t smell like a new Ford. I know...I oughta pull the seats and headliner and get to the root of the issue but I`d rather not bother Heh heh, here I can keep my dog-haulers smelling showroom new indefinitely, but it`s a "nice smell" that challenges me!

I don`t see this as a subsitute for Ozone generators, which have worked out fine for me in household applications. IMO the big problem with ozone is that people try wimpy little "safe" or "consumer level" generators for jobs where they need something more (and I`m thinking more about buildings/etc. than vehicles). IMO both DrivePur and Ozone have their applications.

Post Thanks / Like
    @ DrivePur. My understanding is that Titanium Dioxide is the active ingredient. My question is that UV light is needed to activate TD`s properties, does the car glass allow enough UV light through and is there a time delay before the magic of TD and UV light deodorize the interior or does it take time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked some other companies and it looks like they just use titanium dioxide. I found some online for pretty cheap and am going to give thata try. Ill report back when I get a chance to use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received all my marketing materail from Drivepur. Quality tri-folds, mirror hangers, & window stickies. System should be shipping tomorrow. Once received I`ll post a review!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just did some more research. I cant comment on DrivePur as they withhold their materials from their MSDS sheets but another company`s MSDS shows a usage of between 5000 and 8000ppm of titanium dioxide. That means that 1 pound of Titanium dioxide is dissolved into 15 gallons of water. The stuff on ebay claims to be pharmaceutical grade and is only $12 shipped to the house.

Im sure DrivePur has additional ingredients to produce better results, but as a hobbyist, this will do just fine.

Should have it by mid next week.

Cool thing I saw was that companies are coating cfl bulbs with this stuff and selling for $15 per bulb. The price isnt the cool part but this is great for people with animals, kids, or other smelly stuff in your house without having to worry about spraying your walls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful of what your buying - If purchasing TiO2 that`s not a nano particle - It will turn white on plastics and black interiors. Most of our competitors are using a Sol solution (water) to distribute the product. Tio2 brakes down most binders... What makes Drivepur different is we have a (patent pending) polymer based binder that will not break down and is UV friendly polymer; most polymers have UV inhibitors (car wax) Tio2 needs the UV Light to be effective.

Most of the Tio2 your finding is out of China, Korea and Japan - Ours is not. We also use a crystalized nano tio2 - the crystalized tio2 reduces the amount of UV needed.

If your trying to remove odors with just Tio2 - Your customers will be dissappointed. Tio2 is not an immediate fix it will take days for the Tio2 to remove the odors. TiO2 needs sunlight airflow and humidity to work.

DrivePur is a 3 step process:

Step 1 changes the chemistry of tar and nicotine as well as working on high ph odors

Step 2 antibacteral odor neutralizer for low ph odors

Step 3 tio2 - "The insurance policy the odor will not comeback.

We do hundreds of demo`s a month with a 99.9 success rate -

Repo`d camaro with 15lbs of crawfish that were in the trunk for 12 days - No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by neighborsenvy
    Just checked some other companies and it looks like they just use titanium dioxide. I found some online for pretty cheap and am going to give thata try. Ill report back when I get a chance to use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tornador works well we introduced the fogger early this year... delivers a <5 micron particle thats dry to the touch and uses less product.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information