Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paco
    Simply.. a Pro that is paid to details want to do as much as possible as quickly and for as cheaply as possible and yet get superb results to get the most return from the time spent.

I am almost offended by this statement. I use the best products I can find and honestly Zaino is not one of them. I just dont see any amazing difference with Zaino. On a properly prepared surface( full correction) Zaino does not look any different than the other sealants available. Also what is with the ridiculously small bottles?

I should probably also state that I am a carnuba fan so I may be a bit biased.

Post Thanks / Like
    Small in volume sure but I can do an average sized car two to

three times with an ounce.

*Edit: The price to ounce ratio seems about the same as say Blackfire Wet Diamond, they sell 16oz for 29.99 and 8oz of Zaino Z-2 is 14.99. *shrug* So if you are worried about `small bottles` double up, it`s not costing you any more than other `top shelf` sealants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesop F1
    I am almost offended by this statement. I use the best products I can find and honestly Zaino is not one of them. I just dont see any amazing difference with Zaino. On a properly prepared surface( full correction) Zaino does not look any different than the other sealants available. Also what is with the ridiculously small bottles?

That maybe, but Zaino will last longer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can apply 3 coats of either Opti Seal or UPGP in less time than I can with Zaino and I get exceptional durability. Plus a lot of the people on forums or the clients I have say they use it for the durability but I ask them how often they like to wax their car and they say once a month or once every 2 months. So.......who cares about the durability? LOL I always find that comical.

My issues with it is number 1. Time, number 2. finiky. I have used it a lot and I would say more than half the time I get shadowing from the sealant and it pisses me off. I spend all day polishing a car and put on Zaino cause the client asked for it and then I spend another hour trying to get rid of the shadowing left cause the Zaino didn`t come off the way it was supposed to. That irritates me to no end.

On the other hand, I use z9 and z10 religiously

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    That maybe, but Zaino will last longer.

Compared to what? I see 6 months to a year on the wax that I use. It may be situation depending but its nto much different than Zaino.

Post Thanks / Like
    Compared to what? I see 6 months to a year on the wax that I use. It may be situation depending but its nto much different than Zaino.

Besides FK1 #1000 I don`t know of another that last 6 months except Zaino. I mean really lasts.

Post Thanks / Like

It wasn`t meant to be offensive. Simply that there are probably less extensive products that might beapplied quicker for a lot of pro`s that give nearly or better results and "less complicated"..

However, Zaino applied to a flawless finish is superb but there are other products out there that provide amazing results as well.
    Too many products ... too few cars!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information