Post Thanks / Like
    I never "got" this stuff until I put together a Facebook group (not page but group) I have invited all my current and past clients and anybody contacting me for information. It hasn`t opened the flood gates of jobs but it has brought me quite a bit of business, both new and repeat. I am certainly getting my moneies worth -LOL.

Click here to see my - SUPERIOR SHINE FACEBOOK GROUP
    The second mouse gets the cheese!

Post Thanks / Like
    Inbound marketing and social media are the future. Every major company now has presence on Facebook and Twitter. In order for it to be effective, you must stay active with it. Eventually it will give you recognition, and drive traffic to your site.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    I use social media...just so folks know who I am. From google search "paintxpert". When you do something successfully for a very long time, folks seem to WANT to know about it. It may not get me ALL the business, but at peak season it seems to get me all I need. I basically do NO advertising but the cars I drive. I am thinking about it. If your good at what you do, you DONT need advertising if you work ALONE!

Post Thanks / Like
    I should do more facebook and twitter but I just cant take too much of it. Most of it is hard to take. After all I want to polish ....not talk about bull......, you know. TIMES AWASTIN!!!! In the end I am always game to work. I guess that`s why I am doing Gods work and what I have a passion for. By Spring we are all ready to bang out some good hard detailing. Good luck to all for a very prosperous year!

Post Thanks / Like
    I truly want to try more Advertising.....I forgot to mention I do print business cards...I have them in photo quality since my step brother is a printer. They encompass my cars in nice photo quality. I spend about 150.00 bucks per year on cards. People seem to like this type of tactile experience, if you will. Sometimes I will be driving my Mustang and take out my card with that car. I use my cars as adds...I guess if you include them then I spent over 100,000 GRAND on advertising. OH well, my wife seems to enjoy driving around in them. I go to cruise nites and give out cards also. Be Well!

Thread Information