Post Thanks / Like
    When it come to detailing the carpets in vehicles how much emphasis is on products vs equipment? Can a guy achieve great result leaning more towards the chemcal side? or is it a balance.

Post Thanks / Like
    it`s really more geared towards technique. You really don`t need high end equipment or top shelf high dollar product to get absoultly perfect results.. it`s all in how you use what you got.

Post Thanks / Like
    So far I`m getting AMAZING results with some scrub brush`s (got some attachments for my PC on order) and a Bissell little green with pro-heat, my product of choice is Eimann Fabrik Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.
    Canfield

03 Mini Cooper S- 900 Pure Silver

97 BMW ///M3 309 Arctic Silver Metallic

93 Mazda Rx-7 R1- J9 Competition Yellow Mica

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    it`s really more geared towards technique. You really don`t need high end equipment or top shelf high dollar product to get absoultly perfect results.. it`s all in how you use what you got.

+1, I agree ^

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsown
    So far I`m getting AMAZING results with some scrub brush`s (got some attachments for my PC on order) and a Bissell little green with pro-heat, my product of choice is Eimann Fabrik Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.

Same here beside the Eimann Fabrik, I use Folex 1:1 solution/apc 1:1 solution, main thing I try for is working the product in, you dont want to over apply or under apply its a balance, then use Bissel little green machine to vac it up! Pretty easy, make sure to test your product in a hidden area first before spraying all over carpet.
    United States Air Force

Missile Maintenance Technician

Barksdale AFB

2005 SS Silverado

2011 Honda Fury

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsown

So there are pros out there that use the Bissell little greens? I have 2 of them but interested in what the "pro heat" version is all about, I haven`t seen that one around in stores here.

I have been working with LusterGlaze power clean plus( water based gegreaser) 5:1 with warm water to pretreat and scrub. Then I use there carpet and upholstery cleaner in the bissel with heated water from the stove. Pretty good results but not quite where I want to be. I thought a bigger extractor might be what I needed but perhaps it`s more in chemical and technique like some have said earlier.

Thread Information