Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Auto Deailing
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,

I have been researching steam cleaners online at Xxxxxxxxx and other sites. I have an apartment and I am looking for steam cleaners that would be beneficial for the different uses I have. High temperatures are important, because I have kids and keeping the apartment sanitary is important. Spot cleaning capabilities are also important, as spills are something we know well. Does anyone have any suggestions for steam cleaners that would meet these needs?

Thanks.

-Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for just a steam cleaner, I don`t have one of these yet, but this product is definitely on my list of "next to purchase" items.

Steam cleaner, steam cleaners, steam cleaning, steam vapor cleaners

If you are looking for a good carpet cleaner/extractor, The Mytee is a very good product. I absolutely love mine.

Mytee HP 100 Extractor

Hope this helps.
    Ryan Cywinski - Owner
    Northeast Auto Reflections
    Detail Spa and Mobile Wash, LLC
    www.northeastautoreflections.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mariejones
    Hey,

I have been researching steam cleaners online at Daimer.com and other sites. I have an apartment and I am looking for steam cleaners that would be beneficial for the different uses I have. High temperatures are important, because I have kids and keeping the apartment sanitary is important. Spot cleaning capabilities are also important, as spills are something we know well. Does anyone have any suggestions for steam cleaners that would meet these needs?

Thanks.

-Jane

:beware

Every post by this user is about daimer.com.......? :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    And they change their name every post. LMAO

Post Thanks / Like
    After my research, Daimer.com is way over priced for wwhat they sell. You can find comparitive equipment for a better price.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariejones
    Hey,

I have been researching steam cleaners online at Daimer.com and other sites. I have an apartment and I am looking for steam cleaners that would be beneficial for the different uses I have. High temperatures are important, because I have kids and keeping the apartment sanitary is important. Spot cleaning capabilities are also important, as spills are something we know well. Does anyone have any suggestions for steam cleaners that would meet these needs?

Thanks.

-Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZimRandy

Every post by this user is about daimer.com.......? :wavey

Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    And they change their name every post. LMAO

Yeah, in her earlier posts, she had bought a steam cleaner and her name was Marie...now she`s just researching them and her name is Jane...has anyone reported her?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Spam-A-Lot
    PARK AVENUE

- D E T A I L I N G -

Ottawa Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finish Line
    After my research, Daimer.com is way over priced for wwhat they sell. You can find comparitive equipment for a better price.

Good stuff though, and great customer service. I for one am very happy I went with Daimer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZimRandy

A-hem, that would be a shill-er

A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is, using crowd psychology, to encourage others unaware of the set-up to purchase said goods or services or support the political group`s ideological claims. Shills are often employed by confidence artists. The term plant is also used. Shill bidding, found on many auction sites such as eBay is punishable by law [1] and may result in fines and or prosecution.

Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions because of the frequently fraudulent and damaging character of their actions. However, if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz", the shill`s actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when appropriate (see "claque"), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience", is a type of legal shill.

"Shill" can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, they would be an implicit "shill" for the industry at large, as their income is tied to its prosperity.
    Cars: bringing people together

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    Street5927, I would be wary of the Vapor Clean Products folks. I found them severely lacking in post sales customer support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p.
    A-hem, that would be a shill-er

A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is, using crowd psychology, to encourage others unaware of the set-up to purchase said goods or services or support the political group`s ideological claims. Shills are often employed by confidence artists. The term plant is also used. Shill bidding, found on many auction sites such as eBay is punishable by law [1] and may result in fines and or prosecution.

Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions because of the frequently fraudulent and damaging character of their actions. However, if a shill does not place uninformed parties at a risk of loss, but merely generates "buzz", the shill`s actions may be legal. For example, a person planted in an audience to laugh and applaud when appropriate (see "claque"), or to participate in on-stage activities as a "random member of the audience", is a type of legal shill.

"Shill" can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws. In this sense, they would be an implicit "shill" for the industry at large, as their income is tied to its prosperity.

I couldn`t find the "Beware Shiller" smilie.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I luv it !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up guys, I had a similar post at benzworld.org. Good to know these are scam artists, probably selling stainless steel colored plastic steamers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad this could cast a shadow over Daimer

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the best thing to do is make Daimer aware that we are keen to their shill activities -and that it will hurt their sales is this BS continues.

What a bunch of bull shill?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information