Thread: 06 Vw Gli

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

Just for fun I want to forget everything that I typically do and try new stuff for my car. I have a deep black VW GLI and I want to give it the works. Have any of you seen a really good end results from certain products on this car or other 06 VW models in the deep black color? I have been wanting to do something different and learn some new processes from you guys. The interior is not my concern on this process, I just want to overhaul the exterior. The paint is in good condition, but its been about 6 months since a good polish. Thank you in advance!

:buffing:
    My profession and obsession

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody? I was hoping to try something new from the usual. Well I plan on taking before and afters when using the new products. If nobody has any suggestions I am going to buy a some new products on my own so I can try them and provide feedback for fellow detailers. Please offer some product suggestions if you have them. I just purchased the new Wolfgang Fuzion and will be using that as my LSP, but hopefully you guys will suggest other products for heavy polishing, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Give us some idea of what the "usual" is so some suggestions can be made.
    2010 Nissan 370Z

Superior Auto Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Recently I started to use Menzerna products, but I have been applying them with my pc. But, I am going to see what kind of results I get from using my rotary. I use 6y inch edge pads on my rotary, so if you have pad color suggestions let me know. I have supoer intensive polish, power gloss, and nano polish by Menzerna. Because the car has been well kept from day one I have mainly clayed, a minimally abrasive polish and top with a coat of collinite wax 476. I def want to apply the Wolfgang Fuzion to my paint, as I have been happy with the cars I have tried it on thus far. I just want to kick up my detailing game and make the paint flawless. Thanks for reviewing the thread and I look forward to your reply!

Thread Information