ok so i might have jumped the gun a bit!! i had a friend of the family call me and ask if i could clean up his leather interior. i said sure bring it down, i`ll take a look. i planned on charging him 50-60 bucks, no biggie we`ve know the family for over a decade.

wel he comes down and i open the doors and the drivers seat is ripped to shreds and the passanger is on the way. so here is where i jumped the gun... he says just oder me up some leather seat covers and i`ll pay for it when the job is done. i said sure, i`ll get you a quote on monday. i washa and vacuum the car, he goes off.

now i am stuck trying to find replacement leather seat covers for a 97 olds cutlas. katzkin does even list a cutlas!! guy i need your help, i need to get replacement leather seat covers by the 31st of this month!! any links, numbers, threads would be greatly appreciated. i know i should have researched it first, but i got caught up in the "ya we can do it" of the moment. and i have to come through or else family get togethers will be a night mare