Thread: Web designers?

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    If i supply yall with a banner, can someone make a page with my banner at the top in a macro dwf file and send it to me...?
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man,

What happened with the logo guy I sent you to? He said he hasn`t been able to make contact with you, and I`ve sent you a pm on here with no response. I hope you see this and remember to send him a message. He made you a logo from the pictures you sent him and your ideas. I saw it and thought it looked good. He would appreciate some sort of feedback, don`t leave him hanging man. Maybe his emails haven`t been reaching you or something.

Not trying to hijack your thread, just haven`t been able to make contact any other way.

AJ Auto Detail, LLC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcc
    Hey man,

What happened with the logo guy I sent you to? He said he hasn`t been able to make contact with you, and I`ve sent you a pm on here with no response. I hope you see this and remember to send him a message. He made you a logo from the pictures you sent him and your ideas. I saw it and thought it looked good. He would appreciate some sort of feedback, don`t leave him hanging man. Maybe his emails haven`t been reaching you or something.

Not trying to hijack your thread, just haven`t been able to make contact any other way.

really? i havent gotten any emails from him since... idk whats wrong? :sadwavey:
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Should he contact you through the email address on your website? Maybe his emails are getting caught in a spam filter or something. I don`t know, but he did put in time and made you a pretty cool logo with what you wanted. Let me know, and I`ll tell him how to best contact you.

Thread Information