Hey Guys,

I`ve been a detailer for about 2 years running and i am trying to perfect and create a system with 2 guys to wash a car in under 20 min... please share your process & suggestions?!?!?

the way I do it now with 1 person...

1. Start by pressure washing all the wheel wells, tires, and rims degreasing them & scrubbing...

2. wet & rinse body of car, apply soap with square wool mitt.

3. rinse soap off with pressure washer using DI water.

4. open doors, vacuum

5. disinfectant/lemon wipe down seats, dash, console, steering wheel, door panels etc

6. wipe windows inside.

7. spray air freshener, shut doors

8. exterior windows, then wipe excess water with micro fiber towel...

9. dry wheels, and wipe any leftover grease and break dust off.

10 apply V.R.P tire dressing

with two people...

Person one... pressure washes wheels, tires, wells, and wets body of car then drops the pressure washer gun and starts to shampoo exterior body of car. while person two... degreases and scrubs tires, and wells and when finished, then picks up the gun and begins to rinse off soap from body and wheel wells.

person one then opens doors from the rinsed side of vehicle and begins to vacuum while person two continues to rinse the other side, once person two is finished rinsing he then proceeds to disinfect and wipe down solid vinyl, plastic, and hard surfaces (not windows).

typically they will both finish vacuuming, and wipe down at the same time, then both people take a side of the car to do the windows (interior and exterior)... then wipes the wheels, dry and excess water...

Do any of you guys know any short cuts or do you think it might be faster to do an Inside out wash. (starting with interior then working your way out??? please help! thanks!