Alright guys, it seems it`s taking me too much time to work on some vehicles. I want to see which areas I`m slacking behind and what tips are available to speed up the process / make it more efficiently. Please fill this out and see how you compare with everyone else too. Let me know what else should be included on the list.

Car you`re trying to detail: 2003 Black BMW 330i

1. Swirled, but does not need compounding.

2. Heavily contaminated with sap and rail dust.

3. Interior is in okay condition, normal wear and tear with dirt stains and say a sticky substance in the cup holder. Car needs vacuuming.

Exterior:

1. Wash (ONR or Traditional): 30-40 Minutes

~Paint: 15 Mins

~Drying: 5 Mins

~Wheels: 15-20 Mins

2. Clay: (whole car, hood and fenders especially contaminated): 1 hour

3. Re-wash / ONR Spray - 5-10 mins

4. Polish (testing spot) - 30 minutes (finds out it needs a 2 step, SIP & 106FF)

5. SIP Polish (temperature outside is around 67°F): 2 hr - 2.5 hr (rotary)

6. 106FF Polish: 1.5 hr, not much hazing. PC speed 6.

7. AIO via PC: 15 minutes

8. Selant Via PC: 20 minutes (95% cleared, some spots might be seen later)

9. Wax (optinal you can leave this out)

10. Windows (Inside & Out) - 7-10 minutes

11. Dress Tires (you have an applicator): 5-8 minutes

*Exterior trim does not need dressing.

Interior:

1. Vacuum: 15 minutes (including taking and putting back in carpets)

2. APC Vinyl: 15 minutes

3. Dress Vinyl w/ 303: 5-10 minutes (you can skip step 2 if you do this automatically)

4. Clean up cup holder`s mess: 10 minutes

5. Leather does not need conditioning, but you can add it here too if you`d like to share.

ETF (Estimated time to Finish): 7-7.5 hours

Something like this takes me on average 6.5-7.5 hours. The hardest part for me is trying to find out which polish/pad to use. I think temperature has a lot to do with the testing part. I know some combo that I use will take out around 80% on an unshaded panel, and completely finish out on a heated panel.