Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

I`m in the final stages of finishing my Masters Degree in Business Management. My final project is going to be a case study of a business focusing on three key aspects of business covered in the previous parts of the MBA program.

I`ve recently developed an interest in auto detailing as a hobby, but I would like to study it as a business as part of my Masters thesis.

Basically I need a volunteer who is willing to work with me to help complete the project. Ideally, I would want someone local to the southern NH area, but I can work with just about anyone through email and over the phone.

The project consists of three research problems. You can define them, or I can help you develop them. But they must cover three of the following four areas

Marketing/Sales

Operations Management

Accounting/Finance

Organization Behavior/HR/Employee Relations

If you have specific questions within those areas, great! If not, we could focus on some generic questions such as "What is the best way to attract new customers?" or "What is the ideal way to track costs?"

Basically, this would require very little input from you. I would need to spend some time discussing your business and the issues with you. Then I would go off and do the research, and compile some ideas. We can support my conclusions by implementing and testing them, or I can just do further resarch to support my conclusion. That will be your decision at the end of the project.

If your research problem relates to accounting/finance, you may need to share some financial information with me. However, it will be kept in the strictest confidence, and I will not need anything personal or terribly detailed. For example, if your research problem is related to costs, I may need to know some basic payroll information, and product costs. I will not however, need tax ID`s, account numbers, or anything like that.

I can also provide you with the name and contact information for my professor if you need additional assurance of confidentiality.

Please send me a private message if you are interested. I would really appreciate the opportunity to marry my interest in detailing with the completion of my degree. And you may get some good feedback, and useful research from it.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck with this. I am half way through my program and have to start working on ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump - Any volunteers????

C`mon, it`s free business consulting!

Post Thanks / Like
    I might be interested. Please send me a PM, or email.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Thread Information