Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Post Thanks / Like
    newly acquired nomination is Todd Cooperider. I feel blessed to have such an awesome automotive enthusiast within 20mins of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    DANG!!! Barry has his own wax. That is pretty darn cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is really a hard one for me since there are so many great detailers out there that I simply can`t name them all...

Instead I`m simply going to list the ones I feel have influenced me the most over the years and helped me better myself in some way or another.

Mike Phillips - Mike has been in the game for a long time and he genuinely seems to enjoy teaching others. I feel he`s written more detailing related articles than anyone else on any forum. I think Mike may actually have polish running through his veins!

Kevin Brown - They guy is simply amazing. He figures out how and why things work and then shares it with all of us. He`s like a walking wikipedia!

Todd Cooperider - Todd is an inspiration to all of us! His work speaks for itself and his articles are very well written and geared to educate others. Not to bad with the camera either.

Todd Helme - Awesome detailer, tries to figure out how and why things work, his articles seem set and raise the standards for all others and they are very education as well. He`s also great with the camera and his illustrations are some the best, if not the best I`ve seen to date. (Kevin`s are great too)

I`ve also had the pleasure of meeting all these guys in person. They are all stand up guys and a blast to hang out with and talk to. Though Todd Helme has this funny French accent that seems to come and go....weird! :chuckle:

Again, I could list 20 or so great detailers that I look up to and talk to often, these are simply the ones who I feel have influenced me the most.

Cheers,

Rasky

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread Information