Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Bence.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Holden C04, hands down. :p

I remember reading ebpcivicsi`s threads on here a few years ago when I was just getting into this and being totally WOW`d.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    I like Bence.

+1 for Bence... he has a wealth of knowledge. I also have great respect for Todd and his work.
    Wolf`s Chemicals Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo_Auto
    +1 for Bence... he has a wealth of knowledge. I also have great respect for Todd and his work.

Same here for both.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many out there--too many to mention.

I will mention two, though.

I`m a schoolteacher, and so, I can connect with someone who has the ability to pass on knowledge to others.

Scott really does that for me.

And, I would mention Accumulator. He is kind of like the next-door neighbor on the TV show Home Improvement. All you get to see is the top of his head above the fence, and hear his voice, but what he says always makes sense.

Again, there are so, so many others. That`s why visiting this site is a treat.

Charlotte, NC (actually Iron Station, NC)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey, Moe!
    There are so many out there--too many to mention.

I will mention two, though.

I`m a schoolteacher, and so, I can connect with someone who has the ability to pass on knowledge to others.

Scott really does that for me.

And, I would mention Accumulator. He is kind of like the next-door neighbor on the TV show Home Improvement. All you get to see is the top of his head above the fence, and hear his voice, but what he says always makes sense.

Again, there are so, so many others. That`s why visiting this site is a treat.

The part about Accumulator is spot on...couldn`t make a better analogy if I tried.
    Ridding the world of swirls, one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, Kevin and Scott, pretty much the only reason I float on this board. Dave KG and Rich from over the pond. All are very helpful when asked

Post Thanks / Like
    i may or may have not mentioned these guys, but in anycase i will and give props where it`s due and these gents are one reason why i still visit this site.

note there are many others to mention, but these guys stick out at the moment.

gmblack3a - bryan has pushed the envelope with the DA and his work (skillful technique) with one is every bit as good as a someone who is skilled with a rotary. K3BM (kevin brown/bryan burnsworth method)? one of my favorite threads by him is where he worked on Moderator Jdookie`s ride and to have a fellow Autopian who gives very high praise (we are a very picky bunch), is saying something.

david fermani - what else can be said about david, years of knowledgable skillful experience (like the back of his hand) and another who keeps pushing the limits in car care. definitely not one who is shy to voice his opinion and is very debatable, and will let the truth be known.

tdekany - thomas does some excellent work and with his skills, always seems to come up with ways to deal with situations whatever it may be.

round of applause for these gents, these guys are what helps this board and detailing move to the next level. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to say from DSMS Dave, from esoteric detail Todd, from Presidential Details Barry, and from metropolitan detail John.. I always love looking at their write ups and turn arounds. They all do amazing work
    Paint Correction and Protection is our game!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say Barry Theal.. has 100% inspired me and got me motivated to do what I`m doing now! I also absolutely love Metropolitan details idea! I wish I could one day have a establishment like that! I guess its - John

Cheers!
    u gotta invest money to make money!

Post Thanks / Like
    This question is like asking for the best people to put in the Detailing Hall of Fame (Autopian All-Stars)

My favorite is Accumulator, just for his shear number of responses and his outstanding expertise and willingness to share his experiences.

Next is Barry Theal. If ever there was a true perfectionist in detailing, it would be him.

I also would nominate Scottwax. Again, someone with alot of experience and no-holds barred about his opinions on products and methodologies.

And last, but not least by any means,Ken Brown. His write-ups are highly technical, college-degree material and and very informative.

I would like to thank those who post pictures along with write-ups to include specific products, methods, and details of application with their vehicles that they`ve done.

I`ve said this before, to quote Yogi Bera, "It ain`t braggin` if ya can do it" I LOVE the before-and-after pictures. If envy is inspiration, then I`m inspired by ALL the professional and do-it-yourselfers/hobbyists who take the time and effort to post BOTH pictures and write-ups.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry Theal (Presidential Details) & Dave Saunders (Street Dreams Detail)

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul Dalton for his 100+ step car detailing video years ago

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin Brown, Dave KG, Dave(Dsms), towgt and many more actually. It is not only what they can achieve but their willingness to share that makes them commendable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry Theal!! A wealth of knowledge and he`s not afraid to help someone out.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information