Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, so ive decided that i want to wash and detail cars with some of my free time, and the biggest roadblock in figuring everything out is pricing. Alot of my buisness will probably be just wash/dry/vac. I know that isnt how to make the most money, but i think thats what i will end up with. I dont think my area has a high demand for ultra detailed cars. Plus, i dont have the equipment to really do a full detail multiple times a week.

I think i will offer wash/dry

wax

clay

windows(invisible glass and newspaper)

tire dressing

wheel polish?

plastic trim dressing?

engine cleaning/polishing/dressing,

int. vaccuum

small stain remover(anything that can be removed with tuff stuff and a brush)

interior detail(spray interior quick detailer and wipe clean, clean seats, etc)

rain-x windows?

I cant think of anything elese, but i am probably leaving something off. I dont want o price too high, cause i need customers. This isnt an area where i think people will want to blow all their money on getting their car detailed. plus, i am a 16 year old kid, not too many people want to throw all their cash at me.

I want to incude different packages, and some things will be grouped together. I dont want to undercharge myself, but i also dont want to be rediculouslt high...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake.K
    Ok, so ive decided that i want to wash and detail cars with some of my free time, and the biggest roadblock in figuring everything out is pricing. Alot of my buisness will probably be just wash/dry/vac. I know that isnt how to make the most money, but i think thats what i will end up with. I dont think my area has a high demand for ultra detailed cars. Plus, i dont have the equipment to really do a full detail multiple times a week.

I think i will offer wash/dry

wax

clay

windows(invisible glass and newspaper)

tire dressing

wheel polish?

plastic trim dressing?

engine cleaning/polishing/dressing,

int. vaccuum

small stain remover(anything that can be removed with tuff stuff and a brush)

interior detail(spray interior quick detailer and wipe clean, clean seats, etc)

rain-x windows?

I cant think of anything elese, but i am probably leaving something off. I dont want o price too high, cause i need customers. This isnt an area where i think people will want to blow all their money on getting their car detailed. plus, i am a 16 year old kid, not too many people want to throw all their cash at me.

I want to incude different packages, and some things will be grouped together. I dont want to undercharge myself, but i also dont want to be rediculouslt high...
    When I Do those Services my prices change some depending on the Size of the Vehicle.

For a Small Car I Charge $120

medium $135

Large $150

I Also Don`t and Will not use Rain X.

Post Thanks / Like
    Curious why you don`t/won`t use Rain-x? Haven`t used it in a while, but enjoyed it in the past, wondering your thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, well those seem like good prices for everything, but i was wondering what i should package together. I was thinking a basic package with a wash and wax; an advanced with wash, wax, windows, tire dressing, vaccuum; and then maby an everthing package.

Thread Information