Post Thanks / Like
    as it states, that`s what this is about. I`m thinking Pristine Detail. I`m located in Nashville, TN. I know there is a guy with that name in Cali or somewhere out west. What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JRock10
    as it states, that`s what this is about. I`m thinking Pristine Detail. I`m located in Nashville, TN. I know there is a guy with that name in Cali or somewhere out west. What do you guys think?

While I think it`s a start, I don`t know that it truly conveys a message. I think Pristine Details sounds a little better. Of course, someone could mistakenly think you have Princess Detail on your truck or van as you pass them at 50 mph.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kvfalcon
    While I think it`s a start, I don`t know that it truly conveys a message. I think Pristine Details sounds a little better. Of course, someone could mistakenly think you have Princess Detail on your truck or van as you pass them at 50 mph.

I get what you`re saying. However, I think pluralizing Details highlights the act and not the service. I think it goes from being Pristine Detail the company, to "he does pristine details" (which isn`t necessarily a bad reputation). I feel it would be like saying "let`s get a subway sandwich" vs: "let`s go to subway and get a sandwich" get what I`m saying? kinda? hopefully?

My tag line would read something like "Pure Excellence in Automotive Detail"

I chose the word pristine because a definition of the word is "pure, without dirt" which is how I`m trying to make the customer`s car look.

Post Thanks / Like
    no takers? :sadpace:

Thread Information