Post Thanks / Like
    I need a personal opinion from you all pro detailers in here. What product or how would you detail a SUV with a colored Desert Sand (Lite colored)? Any personal recommendation on what kind of paint protection and wax you can use in these SUV? The reason I asked these is because I need to know other options on what to use in my SUV. I currently use the Klasse Twins and IMO they`re great. But just need to find out what you all pro-detailers will use in replacement of Klasse Twins. I also want to try different product, in case I ran out of my twins, but not sure which one I should replace it with. Any opinions from pro-detailers?

Post Thanks / Like
    What type of detail are you doing (complete, interior, exterior, etc.)? What are your client`s expectations? Which brand/model SUV are you talking about? Sorry but we can`t help you with any answers if your question is so general.
    Learning How To Detail the Eco-Friendly Way

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want a replacement for the K-Twins, Jeff`s Werkstatt makes a product called Prime Strong and another called Acrylic Jett Trigger... those two are a significant improvement on, but very similar to, AIO and SG. Zaino AIO and Zaino Z5pro are another similar combo. Personally, I`d get Optimum Poli-Seal and Opti-Seal... it`s faster than the others, contains abrasives, and looks great.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    how does the poorboys ex-p rate compared to SG??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikP
    What type of detail are you doing (complete, interior, exterior, etc.)? What are your client`s expectations? Which brand/model SUV are you talking about? Sorry but we can`t help you with any answers if your question is so general.

Im want to detail completely my own SUV, it`s a Sequoia. What product would be your personal choice, if you`re in my shoe, if you will detail these vehicle. I just want to find out what product I can replace my AIO once I ran out of it. AIO just take so much time to apply. Imagine you`ll need to put 3 or more sealant to see a very good result of it. Just not much time to apply it in these kind of vehicle. I want to get something, like combo, that will work good too in a lite colored vehicle(desert sand). If not,what kind of wax that I can use on top of my sealant to have a greater result? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by themightytimmah
    If you want a replacement for the K-Twins, Jeff`s Werkstatt makes a product called Prime Strong and another called Acrylic Jett Trigger... those two are a significant improvement on, but very similar to, AIO and SG. Zaino AIO and Zaino Z5pro are another similar combo. Personally, I`d get Optimum Poli-Seal and Opti-Seal... it`s faster than the others, contains abrasives, and looks great.

Thank you on your advice. I would certainly put the Opt. poli seal and opti seal in my list.

Thread Information