Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnelengineer
    If you put something on my car it is a sure way to NEVER get any business.

Perhaps, but even if 9 out of 10 people agreed with you it would still pay off. I don`t have your business in the first place, so what do I have to lose?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think some people will react negatively to it like some people have here but I think it wouldn`t be a bad idea to stick one on a car the sticks out on the lot and leave a hand-written comment on the backside of the card like "I`d love to work on your Lexus! Call me if your interested."
    Learning How To Detail the Eco-Friendly Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I think telling someone that their car is swirly right away may not be a good idea until they have been actually educated about "true swirls."
    Learning How To Detail the Eco-Friendly Way

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikP
    I think telling someone that their car is swirly right away may not be a good idea until they have been actually educated about "true swirls."

True, I guess it`s tough to play. However, this is why the homepage on my website would go right to examples of paint correction (swirls, oxidation, scratches, holograms, etc).

OK, perhaps not with swirls, but I would definitely be tempted to leave a hand written note on a car with rotary holograms on it, something like "i like your car, but i noticed that the detailer left some holograms on the paint. Please check out my website for more information about these holograms and contact me if you would like them corrected."

An expensive swirled car could mean that the owner just isn`t interested in keeping it in good shape. However, an expensive car with holograms on it shows that the car owner is indeed interested in having his car detailed, and with your assistance can see the difference between an autopian detail and a run-of-the-mill detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking about this, maybe it would not be so offensive if you took the time to make up special business cards just for this purpose. Maybe say something on the reverse side of the card like; `I noticed you keep your car in very good condition and I just wanted to let you know about my detailing services. I sincerely appreciate your understanding.`

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information