Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Autogeek.net a good website to order products from? What has been your experience with them?

Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like
    excellent company I use them alot

also check out danase.com
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    you will have no problem with them, i`ve ordered from them many of times. they are prompt, which is very important to me. also try exceldetail.com! :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Great company! They have more of my money than I do!!

Post Thanks / Like
    exceldetail.com is another good one

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of us have had varying experiences with Autogeek and they tend to have some rather vocal...er..."supporters" here.

Some other sources that I have had no variation in their excellent service include Autopia-carcare.com and Excel Detail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, don`t hessitate, they`re great.:woot:
    Perfection Is In The Details

Rated one of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine! :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve ordered from them many times and have never had a bad experience. Plus, if you use AGO you can get free shipping on orders over $75 or use DETAILCITY anytime to get 10% off your purchase.

Two Thumbs up for AG!
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve had a few problems with some orders in the past, but they`ve always resolved it above and beyond my expectations. I`d like to give some of the forum sponsors my money, but often times it ends up going to AutoGeek because they have the widest variety of products to pick from and usually end up being the cheapest place, once you factor in any discount or free shipping. Shipping is what often kills the deal and so I have to pick wisely when I place my order.

The only thing I don`t like about ordering from them is that they`re based in FL, and I`m in CA so my orders take awhile to get here.

Like someone else mentioned, I also do not care for how they`re marketing themselves on this site with "supporters". Will it stop me from ordering from them again? Probably not, but because of this one "supporter" in particular, I would never purchase any AG affiliated product like DP, Pinnacle, XMT, or Wolfgang products because I`ve completely lost my trust in anything this person says. Kinda sad because I probably would`ve tried out their products had they not used such shady tactics to market their products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackElantraGT
    Like someone else mentioned, I also do not care for how they`re marketing themselves on this site with "supporters". Will it stop me from ordering from them again? Probably not, but because of this one "supporter" in particular, I would never purchase any AG affiliated product like DP, Pinnacle, XMT, or Wolfgang products because I`ve completely lost my trust in anything this person says. Kinda sad because I probably would`ve tried out their products had they not used such shady tactics to market their products.

I personally think this "marketing themselves with supporters" is a joke. Just because some one does a positive review on products used from AG doesn`t mean they are getting major kick backs doing so here or on any other website. If this was the case, this person would only promote AG products, which is not the case. I`ve used products from DP, Pinnacle, & Wolfgang, and like that "supporter", I don`t have anything bad to say about the products. Does that make me part of their marketing tactics?

I`ve read through everyone`s opinions on this topic, however, I still don`t see why it`s been such a big deal here. Until someone can prove there`s something other than honest reviews going on, I don`t think should be implied that it`s a marketing tactic by AG. It`s not fair to that person doing the reviews or AG.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions & beliefs, so for me, I don`t buy into what`s being implied. I have no problems ordering from ANY brand on that AG carries.
    Mike
    Driven Auto Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    You believe what you will. No one`s going to convince you. You can make your own mind up just like how I`ve made mine. It`s difficult weeding out people on here and deciding if their "opinions" are somehow biased, but for this one person for me it`s pretty clear and obvious. Even some of the Z heads aren`t so blatant about it. And if you want to hop on his bandwagon every time he reviews a new AG affiliated product is released, go ahead. It`s your money, not mine. How this one person keeps getting away with it, I don`t know? Time will tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like them because I`m in Florida and I get my stuff the next business day. I also buy from superiorcarcare.com and properautocare.com as well. All of them with similar products and about the same price.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    I work in Northern Virginia and the orders usually arrive in 3 business day regular UPS ground. Great response time.

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve ordered from many webstores in the past including Autopia, Autogeek, CMA, TOL, Meguiar`s, Detailer`s Domain, Griot`s Garage, and probably a few others. I tend to do more of my ordering through Autogeek simply because they have such a wide selection. It enables me to order everything from one place and save on shipping costs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t forget about Danase!!!!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information