Post Thanks / Like
    I`m almost ready to go into full production with my mobile detailing business and could use some suggestions on vendors who sell in bulk quantities. All of my purchases so far have been for my own personal use with the occassional use on other people`s cars. I kind of like the idea of sticking with the more popular products discussed here such as Optimum, Menzerna, Blackfire, etc. I would really like to purchase a large quantity of the Blackfire SRC finishing polish, but I don`t know if they even offer sizes large than 16oz. I know it`s expensive, but I am extremely pleased with it`s performance.

What about Optimum products? Can I purchase these in bulk somewhere? I have heard of some of the major bulk suppliers out there, such as Auto Magic, Car Brite and Chemical Guys, but I haven`t had any experience with any of their products. If you don`t mind sharing, I would be very interested to know where you purchase your supplies from.

Post Thanks / Like
    I find the $18 dollar bottle of Optimum Polish lasts me 6 months doing 2-3 full details per week...

I prefer to tell people about the quality of product I use, not the quantity

Post Thanks / Like
    I would try ecocarcare.net for the optimum but the others I can`t help you with because I believe you can`t buy them in bulk...but don`t quote me on that

Post Thanks / Like
    Try some of Hi-Temp`s polishes. They make some great polishes (I use their heavy compounds exclusively, and I hear their new Smooth Cut is a FPII killer), and they sell by the gallon - usually around 25 bucks for 128 oz. Don`t let their price fool you as to their quality.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, Hi-Temp`s products are great. BTW, Smooth Cut is not a new product, but rather their Light Cut Leveler renamed.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree also..Hi Temp...there polishes and 1 steps work real good...and the prices are good for the product you get....most of the polishes and levelers are about 24-27 a gallon...same with the one steps price wise...and they work good and look good....

Top of the Line carries them and also some body shop supply shops...

Also another is Presta...I seen a demo on the presta polishes and was very impressed..it will be my spring purchase ...the Chroma 1500 and the Presta Strata Ultra-Cutting Creme Light

Contact rawdawg on the Presta...he has used it for 15 years and swears by it....

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    presta, meguiars, hi temp all seems to be the common bulk supliers....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a bunch guys! I`ll look into all of those mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AL-53
    I agree also..Hi Temp...there polishes and 1 steps work real good...and the prices are good for the product you get....most of the polishes and levelers are about 24-27 a gallon...same with the one steps price wise...and they work good and look good....

Top of the Line carries them and also some body shop supply shops...

Also another is Presta...I seen a demo on the presta polishes and was very impressed..it will be my spring purchase ...the Chroma 1500 and the Presta Strata Ultra-Cutting Creme Light

Contact rawdawg on the Presta...he has used it for 15 years and swears by it....

Al
    :LOLOL Your right Al! I have been using presta for 15 years and love it. They do sell gallons at body shop supply stores. The 32 oz. bottles are plenty and will last for a long time. All it takes is a little bit. Depending on what you want, the gallons range between 35 to 50 dollars. A true one step compound/polish with no sealers,fillers, glazes. That means you can top it with what you want. The 32 oz range between 14-20 a bottle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the forum sponsors. I would suggest Four Star Professional or Optimum lines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    Look at the forum sponsors. I would suggest Four Star Professional or Optimum lines.

Danase,

I will for sure be trying out those 2 lines of products also. I`ll probably be ordering some within a day or two. I would like to purchase from you and am wondering if you offer some sort of discount for autopia members?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use majority of the Optimum line and some Meguiars also. With Optimum, I have the polish (the old formula with the chunks - need new bottle!), the regular compound, just got the Poli-Seal (haven`t tried it yet), and good ol` ONR. I would like to try out their protectant as it get good reviews - but I`m not sure if you can get it in bulk - would be great if you could though.

EDIT: I just checked on danase and the protectant does come in a gallon.
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clnfrk
    Danase,

I will for sure be trying out those 2 lines of products also. I`ll probably be ordering some within a day or two. I would like to purchase from you and am wondering if you offer some sort of discount for autopia members?

yep 10%

http://autopia.org/forum/danase/7024...se+discount%22

Thread Information