Post Thanks / Like
    Currently in the process of renewing my membership for 2007 and was just wondering if any other professional detailing business owners belong to this organization.

The ASQ helps to provide a place where knowledge can be exchanged in a way that will help any service oriented business, such as detailing, by offering a professional approach to quality improvement. The ASQ will help you meet your customer needs and at the same time remain both profitable and competitive.

The ASQ also offer local sections where you can attend local meetings in your own area. These meetings are a very good way to network with other professionals in your own local area. Hey, you may even pick up a few new detailing customers. Always a good idea to have plenty of business cards on hand when you attend.

Check it out when you get a chance.

American Society for Quality

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like it is worth some research. How do you benefit from it Frank?

Post Thanks / Like
    The major benefit of being a member of the American Society for Quality has been learning how to constantly improve customer service. This is especially true when it comes to meeting and exceeding the expectations of my customers. I have been able to do this through the development of my own quality methods and the ability to set my own quality measurements and standards. As we all know, being in your own business is all about doing things that will keep the customer satisfied.

Thread Information