Post Thanks / Like
    In my setup I run a shurflo pump to my pressure washer and to my garden hose (I use air hose though). I use the pressure washer now and then but mainly use the air hose. Over time my quick connects wore out and I had mismatched sets of male female fittings. I`ve needed to replace them for some time now but was hoping to snag some clearance ones. Today I stopped in Home Depot to kill a few minutes and decided to just get them. At first to save a few bucks I was going to get the plastic ones. I decided to get the brass ones as they were different then I`ve used in the past. In the past the male connectors had a pattern on the end. These were smooth. They also automatically shut off when you disconnect. They also had rubber grip areas so that you could put them on or take them off easily. I couldn`t find them on home depots website but pretty sure these were them http://store.bruceco.com/index.php?m...6&category=369

Picked up 2 sets and 2 extra males ends ($4.95 & $1.95). I also picked up a short goodyear hose with an on off switch ($4.95). I was pretty excited and found they worked great. I love that they shut off (crimped a few hoses in my time). The grips were nice too. One set goes for house so I can take the nozzle off and attach my water softner filter that I use to fill my tank with. Second set is for work so I can switch nozzle and that goodyear hose thing (6-8" straight hose). Many years ago I used a cut piece of hose for rinsing so water sheeted. Damn that saves me a lot of time with drying. I used it for a few cars today and it saved a lot of time. Figured after 16 years of being mobile, if it impressed me, others might like to know.

Post Thanks / Like
    i also have some of those orbit brass disconnects & hose nozzles and are quite pleased with them...

Thread Information