• 21 to 50

9 18.37%
  • 51 to 100

6 12.24%
  • more than 100

21 42.86%

Post Thanks / Like
    I everyone,

I want to know how many cars you do in a year, i`m asking this question because i`m presently checking the number of full detail i do in my first year of full time detailer and i want to what i can inspect for the futur if i can only do this job.

PS sorry for my bad english

Post Thanks / Like
    at the pace i am going and have been going will prolly do close to 300 cars this year
    AZ`s FINEST IN AUTO RECONDITIONING AND DETAILING

Post Thanks / Like
    I do alot of other work other than full details, but full details for me should hit somewhere around 200 - that also includes repeat.
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    I average around 900 cars a year, about half being weekly wash customers (includes regular waxing too) and the rest are a mix of full details, exterior details and interior details.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    as I work full time here in the UK, and have set up so far and work only on my days off I have currently done 35 full details, with a waiting list/booked ahead list of around 10 to do between Saturday and end of Nov.

Post Thanks / Like
    My shop averages about 6000 vehicles per year. Mostly consisting of full details with some ala carte interior/exterior cleanups. Full service washes and smaller jobs not included.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    My shop averages about 6000 vehicles per year. Mostly consisting of full details with some ala carte interior/exterior cleanups. Full service washes and smaller jobs not included.

Holy cow - thats more than 16 cars a day, every day, no days closed. WOW :goodjob :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach30SiR
    Holy cow - thats more than 16 cars a day, every day, no days closed. WOW :goodjob :buffing:

Thanks. Actually we`re officially open Monday thru Friday and weekends are for catching up and appointments. We do about 25 full vehicle details per day.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m on my way to Florida right now! :chuckle:
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like

What is you average gross per car?

I have a smaller shop, 2 inside bays and space to work on ~2 outside when it is nice. It is very seasonal here though with ~5 slow months. Busy season I`ll have 5-6 employees, slow 1-3. I`ll end up doing close to 700 details and 800 hand washes this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to get a shop!! Its seasonal up here and im mobile so Im only able to pull off 150-200 cars a year.
    Detail ME

05 Tacoma TRD sport

99 Audi A4

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelM
    What is you average gross per car?

I have a smaller shop, 2 inside bays and space to work on ~2 outside when it is nice. It is very seasonal here though with ~5 slow months. Busy season I`ll have 5-6 employees, slow 1-3. I`ll end up doing close to 700 details and 800 hand washes this year.

I do alot of wholesale dealer work and the average is about $85 for a complete detail. Volume, volume, volume. It all adds up at the end of the year.

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s nothing wrong with that business model at all. Sounds like yours is thriving, congrats!

Thread Information