Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Please do keep us updated, and of course with pictures. You won`t go wrong with either Concours or Vintage. Concours is very competitive in terms of shine quality and range depth, but Vintage will provide you with a different experience. That`s all I`m going to say about it until you`ve tried it. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well i thought i would give a quick update as to my zymol situation lol. I ordered the Concours and hd cleasne but there is a back order on Concours.. Apprently someone needs an accounting to over just in time methods (sorry im an accounting student lol) so i really wanted to try the zymol and just couldnt wait so i went to my local supplier of the hand crafter products and bought the Carbon, treid it on 2 clients cars. The first was a black envoy that were asked not ot take nay pictures of so we say fine. (Its there car not mine) and the other was a lincon LS and im just waiting on my partner to send pics. I have to say I LOVED the look of the carbon, both cars were black and wow did they ever Pop, it really had that carnumba glow, and just as a test we poored some water on it and wow all the water just ran off, i was gitty it was so cool. I loved the stuff andf am sooooooooooooo (ok so thats alot of o;`s but still) excited to try Concours. I have also decided that if i like concours as much as I liked Carbon I will spend the money to get the vintage (it may take a while to save). I now know how to get all the zymol products here in canada and and probley going to try more soon. Also they hve the old Ital for 100 bucks and I was wondering how it comapred. I know its alott cheaper then the new stuff but I was thinking of giving it a shot just to see. Thank you everyone for your help, when I get the pics i will make sure to put them on, not to toot my own orn but they turned out stungging. I have to say the carbon at $72.08 was an awome wax. Thkx for reading and getting through this novel lol

-Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the Zymols are amazing. Do wait for the Concours though.....I am wagering that you will be even further impressed. Observe Concours for a while in different lighting settings. You should get to know its characteristics fairly well before you decide to move onto Vintage. I say this because Vintage represents a sizeable investment, and although I could talk about the EGZymols until sunrise, you will really need to determine how much better (if at all) you like the look over what you were using before. You should be 100% sure that you absolutely have to have this wax before laying down 2 bills, and then later having second thoughts. It is worth it IMO from my experience, but you need to really try out the other zymols and also compare it to other waxes in order to be absolutely sure that you like it. I think you will be surprised with the results!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    All of the Zymols are amazing. Do wait for the Concours though.....I am wagering that you will be even further impressed. Observe Concours for a while in different lighting settings. You should get to know its characteristics fairly well before you decide to move onto Vintage. I say this because Vintage represents a sizeable investment, and although I could talk about the EGZymols until sunrise, you will really need to determine how much better (if at all) you like the look over what you were using before. You should be 100% sure that you absolutely have to have this wax before laying down 2 bills, and then later having second thoughts. It is worth it IMO from my experience, but you need to really try out the other zymols and also compare it to other waxes in order to be absolutely sure that you like it. I think you will be surprised with the results!
    Thank you thats great advvice and it got e thinking I guees I should work my way up to a $2500can wax. What wax would you recomend trying after the cocnours. I know its premeptive but I am like that, also if I have one bad expeiance I will stll try there other products. The other EG are very expensive for only 8 oz and was wondering what you would recomened I try next? If anyone has any thoughts on any of the other waxes including the old Ital, comapred to the new one they would be grealty apprecated. aNd lbls1 thank you very much for all your help

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest.......unless you have the resources to consume ALL of the Zymols, I would just tell you to pick one Zymol and see if it beats what you were using before. I used Concours for a few years, and even now I am still amazed at the level of reflective depth and color range that it is capable of producing. I tried Vintage just to see whether it could actually beat the amazing Concours (there were other reasons, but I may share that with you if you pm me). First of all, all of the Zymols share certain finish characteristics, such as the ability to saturate paint with clear reflections and good depth. Vintage was among the deepest reflecting of the Zymols (not much more deep than Concours), but Vintage`s real power is its color and metallic reflective ranges......it really needs to be seen in person and recorded in pics to get a sense of the intensity of its finish results. Again, the cost factor is a major consideration, and considering this, it may make more sense to choose a Zymol that will be within your sensible affordability and usage. I`m not saying to skip Vintage, but you should first get to know the other Zymol(s) and their performance against other lsps before making the plunge for Vintaaaaaaghe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information