Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to see if there are others out there using Car Brite Products/Chemicals.

:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I did many years ago. Crystal shine, crystal buff were so-so. Blue magic - excellent. Blue oil based dressing - excellent. Bumper Kote - vasaline like dressing for tires and trim.

That'll buff right out! jimmybuffit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use their clay, and Reflect, a tire dressing. Driver visits the shop weekly. Nice when I need something right away. They are based here in Indianapolis, and were recently acquired by Valvoline. Valvoline also owns Eagle One...

They have a huge product line, mostly in bulk, and primarily focused on Dealers, Auctions, and other volume users. They offer nothing for the retail consumer.

Jim
    "If it was easy, everybody`d be doing it."
    www.jimmybuffit.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I picked up the crystal shine and get alright results. I won`t complain. Good enough for customers` cars.

I picked up a 5 gallon of tire dressing, Super Dress It All, I think it is comparable to Megs Hyper Dressing, but without the grape smell. Dilutable to the same ratios.

For wicked high shine, purple dressing....I put it on with a foam brush, Looks awesome on Low Profile tires.....

Post Thanks / Like
    We use it at our work place. We have been using Blue Magic, Power Pack, Cleaner Wax, and some deodorizer they all seem to work good. Blue Magic contains silicone so its a PITA when it gets on windows and paint it works well on all dark vinyl, weather stripping, and rubber. Power Pack is a glaze/cleaner. The cleaner wax is alright; its your average "turtle wax" like product; definately not for you if you want showroom results but good for cars that need protection yet have neglected paint which cant be taken care of without giving it a new paintjob. We also use the deodorizer in our shampoo and one ounce seems to work well for a gallon of water/shampoo solution.
    Learning How To Detail the Eco-Friendly Way

Post Thanks / Like
    They have a very convenient service here in Portland where they sell out of a mobile van. I spend $200 with them monthly on tire shine (blue Super Shine All 5 gal), detailing clay, foaming shampoo, spray bottles, brushes, etc. Prices are 15% higher than online, but you pay for the mobile delivery service.

Their Cherry Wax is an excellent one-step polish/wax product when applied w/ a Cyclo w/ orange pads.

Their spray bottles are great for organizing chemicals (color coded so you don`t grab the wrong chemical) and their triggers are very durable.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember te phaze glaze. Was great for that volume dealer work. I would use after 3m rub it II. Not sure if it just covered the scratches or actually took out. Wish I could get more but I dont think they make it. It smelled like bananas.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that they are now owned by Eagle One.

Post Thanks / Like
    Our shop uses them here at work. Nothing to write home about. A lot of their products contain a good amount of silicone.

They are nothing more than cheap bulk products. Next time we place a large order it will probably be for Meguiars.

Lorne

Thread Information