Post Thanks / Like
    I`m desperatly needing relief from the sun... Asking for shade, and then getting there and realizing there isn`t any shade, really sucks!!

I need a canopy... But all I`ve found locally is a 10x10` from Superstore... I`m sure Cosco would have the same one...

Problem is, that doesn`t give much room around the car! I want at least 12x15, but preferably 15x20`.

What are some options?

I`m nervous about spending $800 on a damn canopy if I can find something cheaper... I would rather get a $300 canopy and then build some really nice weights for all 4 corners...

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t speak to detailing under them, but I have had a cheapo for a few years for the soccer field. You get what you pay for! The EZUP brand seems to be just that, ez up! They seem to be much easier to work and if you are by yourself :tumblewee, you will need to walk around those things a few times to get them up. But the EZUP seems to be easier to work when you are alone. The larger they are, the more difficult to handle and help required.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an idea for a canopy that may work...It would allow users to just buy one of the cheap 10x10 ones and then use my idea perhaps...I dont know if I should post it though...maybe I could make some money off from it? haha but seriously if someone is in the position to help me out with this idea please PM me so we can talk.

What if you just purchased a 10X10 canopy, fitted casters to the feet (you would have to do some modifications probably) And the casters would have the option to lock the brakes for when you are on an incline. And when you need to move the canopy more towards the front or back of a vehicle you can simply unlock the wheels and move it where you need it. I dont know, maybe its a stupid idea :work:

When folded up the canopy could also be lifted and placed vertically, then by pulling the legs apart from just one side, with the wheels..the rest of the canopy would roll out into place.

Post Thanks / Like
    seems like a good plan, might adapt my UK gaezbo to this idea ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    KD Canopy for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second mouse gets the cheese!

Thread Information