Post Thanks / Like
    I was just reading this and thought I would share. Has some interesting ideas and shows the way the "express" places think. I don`t think the Express Detailers are bad as long as they are not trying to sell the customer something they are not getting. As long as the customer is clear on what they are paying for I am all for it.

http://www.moderncarcare.com/Articles/641deta1.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    I was just reading this and thought I would share. Has some interesting ideas and shows the way the "express" places think. I don`t think the Express Detailers are bad as long as they are not trying to sell the customer something they are not getting. As long as the customer is clear on what they are paying for I am all for it.

http://www.moderncarcare.com/Articles/641deta1.html

What’s new, different or exiting about this article?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting that, Danase. It gave me a few ideas that I can apply to my business. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    That service is somewhat similar to a package I have (Maintenance Detail). This type of service is a good profit maker and a win-win situation between the customer and the company. It`s a benefit for the customer because they get a service that thoroughly cleans the interior of their vehicle and cleans and protects the exterior all at a pretty reasonable fee (my fee starts at $100 for a 2 door car). It`s a benefit for the company because you can get more customer`s wanting this type of service and this service is only for vehicles in excellent condition so therefore it will not take as long to do...hence good profit maker. After all, that`s how we basically make our profits...by how much time we spend. A maintenance detail on a 2 door corvette will take me by myself at the most 1.5 - 2 hours, that averages out to about $40-$50 per hour.
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    express detailing

express maintenance detailing services

Post Thanks / Like
    This well written article clearly explains what car wash customers need to know about express detailing, express maintenance detailing services, wash and wax, carpet shampoo on slightly dirty carpets, wax application, shampooing carpets, shampooing seats and super interior cleaning, guaranteed paint sealants on new cars, fabric protectant, leather conditioning, water spot removal for glass, windshield chip repair, cosmetic maintenance and full-service restoration detail services.

Thread Information