Thread: Finally!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got business insurance!

After all this time, I finally found an insurance company and get a premium I can afford! You would not believe how long and how much of a headache it was trying to get insurance. :hairpull The premium I got is alot more expensive than some of the one`s you guys have but having insurance is more important to me and my business than how much it cost...just as long as the price wasn`t ridiculous. BTW, the policy is for $2,000,000 with a few other options and is around $2,000 for a year.

Now, I can go have fun preparing and setting up my new trailer I have on the way. :spot
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    good job!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on getting the insurance.

What kind of trailer do you have coming?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey that`s not too terribly bad. 2M for 2k. Is it through a major company or small independent?
    The world looks small from here!

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a small independent company.
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HomicidalSloth
    Congrats on getting the insurance.

What kind of trailer do you have coming?

Thanks.

I have a Car Mate 4x8 (with an additional 6 inches) black trailer with alot of aluminum! I currently have a 4x6 open utility which I`ve been using and it works great, but I need something a little bigger and enclosed for security and more advertising space. I would`ve went for the traditional mobile detailing rig size which is 5 x 8, but I drive a 2.0 liter 4 door Chevy Tracker....need I say more. :nervous2:

Effort Pa/Stroudsburg Area just over the NJ border.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i almost have the same coverage for $250.00 dollars per year and im not lying. I go through state farm and put my trucks under my business insurance as well. my truck which are a 99 and a 2000 are about 90 bucks a month full coverage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quamen
    i almost have the same coverage for $250.00 dollars per year and im not lying. I go through state farm and put my trucks under my business insurance as well. my truck which are a 99 and a 2000 are about 90 bucks a month full coverage.

Quamen, I go through State Farm for my commercial insurance as well. My only advice would be to make sure you`re covered for every incident you may encounter. For instance, if you drive a customer`s vehicle at any time, for pick up and delivery services or even just to move the car 10 ft. to the middle of a driveway or parking lot, it is not covered under your general liability coverage, but rather Garage Liability. Then, I also had to pick up garage keepers coverage because I`m renting out a shop for the winter so I can continue working year round (cold midwest weather), and this coverage was pretty expensive. My rates went from $420 a year to around $1300 after the other types of coverage were added. However, it is worth the cost as I`m now covered for everything I may encounter. Just something you may want to check on as State Farm didn`t fully understand what I initally needed coverage for. Good Luck.

Matt Williams

Silver Lining Detail

Effort Pa/Stroudsburg Area just over the NJ border.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah I dont have the garage keepers insuracnce I assume that is why my policy is so cheap, my other coverage is far beyond what i need if something ever happens to the car. As for moving the car in the driveway a few feet, If i hit something I shouldnt be driving. I always extra careful and go around the car to make sure nothing is under the tires or any kind of walls, plants or customers animals maybe around. But i should look into this beause there seems to alway be a first time for everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quamen
    But i should look into this beause there seems to alway be a first time for everything.

:up

S*** happens, often times more to others but it does eventually come around to all! I know you guys are busy, cover your tail so you don`t lose it.

M2C.
    -Andrew.

Thread Information