Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott you seem like you know alot about everything on here , it seems like these transit vans get good feedback , generator, water tank, pressure washer, what kind of pump do i need i seem cant the right answers can you set me up with a nice setup or at least give a good opinion on what to do

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you looking for just a water pump to go in between the tank and power washer? I have a 12v pump in my van that I ran 10awg wire to the battery and wired in a switch next to the back door. I got it at Northern Tool (see link). It works fine and the gpm is on par with what the pressure washer needs.

Portable Transfer Pump — 12 Volt, 3/8in., Model# 12VDCW | 12 Volt Pumps| Northern Tool + Equipment

I am actually going to upgrade it to this one (or something equivalent) fairly soon, as it seems built much better.

SHURflo On-Demand Diaphragm Pump — 3 GPM, 12 Volt, 1/2in., Model# 2088-343-435 | 12 Volt Pumps| Northern Tool + Equipment

All depends on how your setup is laid out. My water tank outlet is level with the inlet on my pressure washer, so I need the pump. If the outlet is 8-10 inches about the inlet of the PW then you won`t need the pump, but the pump ensures that the water is flowing at the appropriate rate for your pressure washer.

Hopefully this helps a little.

-Kody-
    New Image Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    why would you want to build some elaborate electric system with hundreds of pounds of deep cycle batteries when you could just get the Honda 2000? It`s quite, light, and powerful. You can find them for $900. if your a mobile detailer and working out of a car or truck it`s the one you want because of its portability. If you have a permanent mount situation like a trailer or van you may go a little bigger and get the 3000. take some of the equipment you use every day and go to the local Honda generator dealer and check one out. You will buy it.I did.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information