Sorry guys I`ve been away for so long (almost a year)!! Between work and school & getting married my life has been a whirlwind.

I have a co-worker that wanted his truck done but was too wide for my garage, I have shelves against the wall, so I did it at his place and was able to use the tool rack.

I won this from Autopia in December and planned on doing a review earlier, but life got in the way. I did do an initial review when opening the box.

So usually when I do a detail I take all my stuff out to the garage and try to organize it as best I can. I always find that I set my polisher down in the most inconspicuous places and spend a lot of time looking for it or other products. I would say about a third of my time is spent looking for products or trying to find a place to set something down. That`s where the tool rack came in, it was so simple to use everything was located in one spot and it was extremely easy to roll around. I love the fact that it has cup holders for my energy drinks. I`m extremely happy with this, and can`t see myself doing a detail without it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk