Post Thanks / Like
    Speed up the detail process and have a little fun with the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP. This high powered foam gun works with a pressure washer to create frothy, clinging foam that coats your vehicle in minutes. The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP not only does a great job of cleaning your vehicle, it`s a blast to use!

The benefit of using a foam gun with a pressure washer is you can coat the whole vehicle in soap (lubrication) while loosening a lot of dirt at the same time. There`s no running back and forth to a bucket or trying to wash before all the suds slide off the car. The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP produces thick foam that really sticks! I can quickly coat the whole vehicle, give it a quick rub-down with a wash mitt, and rinse. On dusty vehicles, I might not even need to hand-wash. For busy detailers, the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP saves time and still gets the vehicle squeaky clean.

The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP delivers thick, clinging foam to the vehicle by way of a pressure washer.

This is a small detail but a great one: a vertical nozzle jet is included so you can sweep from side to side with the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP. That`s how most of us hose down a vehicle, so this nozzle is really practical.

The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP can be used for rinsing, too. When it comes time to rinse, you can just remove the shampoo reservoir from the gun. Rinse as usual.

The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP doubles as a nozzle for your pressure washer.

I used the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP on a Honda Civic and I was really impressed with the amount of foam it produced. Surprisingly, it only took an ounce of DP Xtreme Foam Formula to create a lot of foam. DP is a high yield shampoo made for foam guns, but any concentrated shampoo should create comparable results. I coated the vehicle and the foam held on well. I didn`t need to agitate by hand in this case, but you would have plenty of time to do so. I then rinsed off the car without removing the nozzle. Thanks to this high-pressure wash, the car looked great. A gentle towel-drying with a waffle weave towel and it was ready for wax.

The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP is built to work with virtually any pressure washer. It includes the brass male nipple connector to connect the foam gun with the desired pressure washer fitting. You also get your choice of pressure washer fitting included in the price of the foam gun. Six fittings are available, and you can buy extras if you ever buy a different pressure washer.

This amount of foam was the result of just an ounce of DP Xtreme Foam Formula delivered via the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP and a pressure washer.

The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP is rated for 5.3 gallons per minute. It`s fast and, frankly, it`s fun! It provides great coverage with lots of foam, and if the vehicle is not too dirty, the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP might even eliminate the need to hand-wash. It won`t take long to wash with the Autogeek Foam Cannon HP but you`ll enjoy every minute of it!

The Autogeek Foam Cannon HP is available at Autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like
    looks great, any nozzle recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like
    wow not bad for 100.00 nice thick snow foam can we see a video.

Post Thanks / Like
    David, I wouldn`t quite advocate your usage method outlined in your post there.

For most of us here in the UK/Europe, foam cannons (or foam lance as we refer to them) are generally intended to act as a pre-wash implement.

In other words, you`d use a snow foam (different composition to shampoo) to create a double cream type consistency, leaving it to dwell on the car for 5-8 mins, then rinse off.

That`ll remove the bulk of grime that can cause damage to the paintwork, leaving finer particulates for the wash mitt/sponge to contend with.

As you`ve said, if the grime type/level is light, then you could be set-up for a touchless wash, and dry, if you used the likes of the Black Baron or a leaf blower.

Post Thanks / Like
    What`s the recommended foaming wash? I saw a thread where someone compared normal car washes, but what about the 128 oz. DP Xtreme Foam Formula Car Wash or can you get Ultimate Snow Foam - 5 Litre | Snow Foam 5 Litre in the US?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PJS
    David, I wouldn`t quite advocate your usage method outlined in your post there.

For most of us here in the UK/Europe, foam cannons (or foam lance as we refer to them) are generally intended to act as a pre-wash implement.

In other words, you`d use a snow foam (different composition to shampoo) to create a double cream type consistency, leaving it to dwell on the car for 5-8 mins, then rinse off.

That`ll remove the bulk of grime that can cause damage to the paintwork, leaving finer particulates for the wash mitt/sponge to contend with.

As you`ve said, if the grime type/level is light, then you could be set-up for a touchless wash, and dry, if you used the likes of the Black Baron or a leaf blower.

I thought the same thing you did.

Thread Information