Post Thanks / Like
    Restoring auto glass is easier than you think. The DP Perfect Vision Glass Kit allows you to clean and polish glass by hand and there`s no risk of distorting the glass. In three steps, you can remove water spots, etching, dirt, oil, and even rail dust from the glass. No special skills are needed and the applicators are included in the kit.

The DP Perfect Vision Glass Kit cleans, clays, and polishes auto glass without scratching.

Like so many vehicles, my car had water spots all over the windshield and windows. In bright sunlight, I could see tiny specks in the glass that I couldn`t wipe away. I live in an urban area so I also have to contend with heavy exhaust film. To top it all off, an insect had collided right in the middle of the windshield. This is a daily driver parked outdoors, often under a tree.

A glass cleaner only removes the dirt and the film. Water spots and a gritty texture are still left on the glass. The best approach is a thorough cleaning, followed by claying the glass, and then polishing. The DP Perfect Vision Glass Kit addresses the dirt, the water spots, any etching made by the insect, and the tiny particles embedded in the glass - all with easy-to-use products that will not damage the glass.

DP Universal Detailing Clay removes rail dust, industrial fallout, and brake dust.

First, I cleaned the glass with DP Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner to remove any dirt, oils, and exhaust film. This cleaner is non-ammoniated so I also wiped down the interior glass using a second towel to avoid cross-contamination. DP Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner is not soapy or foamy. It`s very easy to wipe away streaks, especially if you use long strokes from top to bottom and then side to side. The included Cobra Waffle Weave Glass Towel is absorbent and soft, and the weave grabs more dirt than a flat weave towel.

Once the glass was cleaned, I could really see the tiny specks in the glass. These specks are rail dust, brake dust, and industrial fallout. Any vehicle comes into contact with these gritty particles, but your vehicle is especially exposed if you live in an industrial area or near a highway or railroad track. DP Universal Detailing Clay and Universal Clay Lubricant safely remove embedded contaminants from glass without scratching. The clay is medium grade, which is perfect for glass. Since glass is hard, anything that penetrates it is wedged in place securely. DP Universal Detailing Clay is able to pull debris out of the glass better than a softer grade of clay. The DP Universal Clay Lubricant is very slick and it makes the claying process effortless. After I clayed, I used an extra microfiber towel to wipe down the glass. I prefer to save my Cobra Waffle Weave Glass Towel just for cleaning.

Wipe in long strokes to eliminate streaks with the Cobra Waffle Weave Glass Towel and DP Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner.

Once clayed, the windshield was looking much better but it still had a cloud of water spots in the upper corners. The only way to remove water spots is by polishing. DP High Performance Glass Restorer works so well, you can apply it by hand. I used the orange side of the included foam applicator to work the polish into the glass section by section. I used a circular motion in order to attack the water spots from all sides.

For heavier, chalky water spots, I could use DP High Performance Glass Restorer with a dual action polisher. When the polish started to dry, I buffed the glass with a clean, soft microfiber towel. Again, I used a separate towel to save my glass waffle weave towel for cleaning.

After polishing and buffing, I used DP Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner and the Cobra Waffle Weave Glass Towel to clean the glass one more time. The glass was perfect. In the following days it rained and my windshield wipers actually worked better because the glass was so smooth.

You could try dozens of glass products and you`ll never find a combination of products that works like the DP Perfect Vision Glass Kit. I`ve tried them all and this is the kit that gives me clear results every time.

The DP Perfect Vision Glass Kit is available now from Autogeek.net!

Post Thanks / Like
    what is the difference between this and the DP Krystal Vision Glass Kit? by the looks of it, they share basically the same properties. another similar product is the 303 industrial cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site. I`m noob here too, we can grow up together

Thread Information