Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve discovered a great car wax. It wasn`t found on a secret island or formulated by German wizards, but it is a really good wax. DP Max Wax is a carnauba paste wax that will rival any wax you put up against it. It looks great, protects well, and it`s easy to use. You`d never expect this kind of wax at this price.

DP Max Wax has a lot in common with the industry`s top car waxes.

There are a lot of excellent carnauba waxes on the market that will protect the paint and leave a nice shine. But so does DP Max Wax, and it costs much less than many of those other waxes. In fact, DP Max Wax has a lot of characteristics found in the higher priced waxes...

DP Max Wax is made with No. 1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax, just like the top waxes in the world. This yellow carnauba provides the clearest, most brilliant shine because it`s the purest grade of carnauba. You get that clear, wet-looking shine, what I call warm butter. It`s the shine you only get from carnauba wax.

Speaking of butter, it`s a good way to describe the texture of DP Max Wax. It has a softer texture so you can wipe it on evenly. You can apply DP Max Wax by hand or machine, but I think you get the most out of each jar with hand application. It`s okay if a little wax gets on the black rubber trim because DP Max Wax does not stain. It does not have to dry and it does not create a white chalk. DP Max Wax wipes on like butter and wipes off just as easily.

If you`re keeping count, DP Max Wax has the shine, the ease of application, and the non-staining quality typical of the top shelf waxes. Add great protection to the list. DP Max Wax beads water and repels UV rays. It creates that slick carnauba finish that stays clean longer.

DP Max Wax has the look of a premium carnauba wax...without the price.

If you detail your vehicle as often as I do, you`ll love DP Max Wax. It shines and protects as well as many of the top brands but it won`t break your budget. Professional detailers can offer a hand wax with DP Max Wax and still maintain a great profit margin. A little wax goes a long way, and you`ll save time with the easy application and removal.

If value is just as important to you as shine, try DP Max Wax.

DP Max Wax is just $19.99 for a limited time at Autogeek.net.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a great wax. Make flakes pop like crazy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site. I`m noob here too, we can grow up together

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a very good paste wax.

Thread Information