When using Ultima Paint Guard Plus for the first time, I did so without any expectations. Paint care has come a long way but a spray sealant that doesn`t require buffing and protects as well as a conventional sealant? That`s something I had to see.

I started with a clean, dry car. I sprayed on Ultima Paint Guard Plus and spread it over the paint with the included microfiber pad. I repeated this short and simple process until the entire vehicle was covered. Ultima Paint Guard Plus requires no buffing. It`s a tough habit to break, but I followed the instructions. Surprisingly, I didn`t experience any streaking or clouding as the sealant dried. Ultima Paint Guard Plus dried crystal clear with a nice, reflective gloss.

I noticed as I applied Ultima Paint Guard Plus that a little goes a long way. The bottle looked barely used after I had coated an entire car. Ultima says a four ounce bottle can protect a mid-size vehicle up to 20 times. The 12 ounce bottle must last for years!

<insert “ultima-paint-guard-1.jpg” here>

<“ ultima-paint-guard-1.jpg” caption: "Apply a thin coat of Ultima Paint Guard Plus to the paint. There`s no need to buff. Ultima Paint Guard Plus dries clear and streak-free.” >

Ultima Paint Guard Plus promises to last through detergents, pollution, hard water spotting, insects, salt, bird droppings, and acid rain for months. The results are guaranteed.

According to the manufacturer, Ultima Paint Guard Plus works by filling the uneven surface of auto paint with nano particles. The nano particles form a shield, literally a barrier over the paint. Dirt and moisture can`t penetrate the coating. Because imperfections are filled, the paint appears smoother and shinier. And all that is achieved in just 10 minutes.

Ultima Paint Guard Plus` durability comes from Polycharger, a sealant additive that enhances the protection and longevity of the polymers. Polycharger is built right into the Paint Guard Plus formula to give it durability you`d expect from a wipe on sealant. Even though it lasts for several months, Ultima Paint Guard Plus is safe to apply as often as you like.

ultima-paint-guard.jpg

<insert “ultima-paint-guard.jpg” here>

<“ ultima-paint-guard.jpg” caption: "Ultima Paint Guard Plus includes a large microfiber applicator pad. Use the pad to spread the sealant over the paint. Twelve ounces coats a mid-size car up to 60 times.” >

Ultima Paint Guard Plus is a great product for quick paint enhancement and protection when I`m short on time. When I have a little more leisure time, Ultima Paint Guard Plus will make a great base coat under a carnauba wax topper.

Imagine applying a protective coating to your vehicle that resists detergents, pollution, hard water spotting, insects, salt, bird droppings, and acid rain for months - and it only takes 10 minutes to apply. Ultima Paint Guard Plus combines convenience and quality.

Ultima Paint Guard Plus is available from Autogeek.net.