Post Thanks / Like
    Microfiber was invented in the 1980`s in Europe but it has only become popular in the U.S. in the last 10 years. In that time, microfiber has taken on many, many forms; from waterproof jackets to super-absorbent synthetic chamois. The automotive market is largely responsible for microfiber`s growing popularity. You can buy microfiber dusters, drying towels, buffing towels, gloves - you name it! And the variety of textures is endless!

The latest innovation in microfiber automotive products is the Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel. What sets this towel apart? At 750 g/m2, the Shamrock is Cobra`s thickest, plushest detailing towel. This incredible thickness makes the Shamrock unbeatable at buffing, drying, and quick detailing. Drying your vehicle with the Shamrock 750 is liking wrapping it in a luxury bath towel, only better.

It was just a few years ago that the heaviest (thickest) microfiber towels were around 350 g/m2. That was considered a buffing towel because it was the softest. Now the Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel has redefined the categories of softness. It`s thicker, denser, and softer than any towel you have in your garage, and probably in your linen closets, too.

At 750 g/m2, the Shamrock is Cobra`s thickest, plushest detailing towel.

The thickness of a microfiber towel is directly related to its weight. Higher weight = higher density = a thicker towel. Microfiber weight is expressed in grams per square meter or g/m2. The Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel is 750g/m2. Each square meter of this particular microfiber weighs 750 grams.

All Cobra Microfiber is what the industry refers to as Ultra Microfiber, the highest quality available. The Ultra Microfiber can be woven to be thicker or thinner to suit certain jobs.

The Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel is outstanding at buffing, drying, and applying spray waxes and quick detailers because it was made that way. Some towels have a looped weave for polishing. The Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel is entirely covered in soft, open-ended threads that are best for buffing. The finger-like fibers whisk away light dust and massage the paint to help you achieve the best shine.

Use the Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel with quick detailers and spray waxes.

The Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel is absorbent, too. The microfiber is woven in a split weave, which creates an absorbent core. It soaks up water even better than a natural chamois, and the Shamrock 750 is much plusher than a chamois.

Use the Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel with quick detailers and spray waxes. The deep nap allows room for dust and dirt particles to move away from the paint, rather than being rubbed against it. The plush weave combined with the lubricity of the detail spray will protect your vehicle from fine scratches.

When it comes to what touches your vehicle`s paint, the softer the better! The Cobra Shamrock 750 Microfiber Towel sets a new standard for thickness and density in microfiber detailing towels. But we must warn you: Keep a close eye on this towel. The Shamrock 750 just might end up in the linen closet, rather than in the garage!

The Cobra Shamrock 750 is available from Autogeek.net.
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up I will have to check it out....

At first I thought you were going to say...Babies Bottom lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jezzicaz789
    Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

you are welcome here, BUT... move the "Watch Movies Online Free" from your signature. it`s known as :beware:banned:

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ :beware ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I got some Shamrocks, for myself and a pal in the Jag club; we both really like `em. Mine are still linting a fair bit (despite numerous washes), but I figure that goes with the territory. My pal doesn`t seem to have the linting issue, or maybe he just doesn`t notice it (the stuff those folks don`t notice can me ).

Post Thanks / Like
    Temporarily out of stock

I was going to order a few today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still out of stock?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site. I`m noob here too, we can grow up together

Thread Information