Winter is a tough time for detailing, particularly in snowy climates, but it is more important than ever because ice, snow, and road salt are detrimental to the paint. The sun and environmental pollution are still a threat, too. So how do we keep our vehicles looking good and well-protected over the winter?

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is the answer. Just this year, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 was reformulated to bond better with the paint, which provides more protection and shine than the previous formula. Scientifically speaking, the polymers cross-link to form a continuous chain all over the paint. Think of it as a chain-metal suit for your vehicle. This polymer network is constantly defending the vehicle against assaults from UV rays, dirt, road salt, and moisture. The paint on my car feels so slick, dirt barely sticks at all.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 reduces surface tension to inhibit the ability of dirt to stick to the paint.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 improves the paint’s “jetting factor,” which means it reduces the paint’s surface tension to achieve that slippery, smooth feeling. While it’s fun to touch, it’s also got a great reason behind it. It’s much more difficult for dirt and debris to stick to a slippery surface. Three weeks after applying Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, my car still hasn’t accumulated the kind of dirt I’ve seen before. The difference is amazing.

When I do wash the car, it’s easier. Dirt comes off with minimal scrubbing. And when I’m done washing, it looks like the car was just waxed! Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 beads the water beautifully. A rinse with free-flowing water allows most of the water to sheet off the slick paint.

If you live in a place where it snows or sleets, you’ll appreciate the moisture barrier provided by Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. However, it’s the stuff on the roads that is really cause for concern. Road salt is corrosive, of course, but now road agencies have chemical de-icers. These chemicals are nonabrasive and less corrosive than road salt, but regular washing is still recommended if you drive on chemical-treated roads. Some agencies use a combination of road salt and de-icers for traction and accelerated de-icing. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 provides a layer of protection between the paint finish and these de-icing agents to prevent corrosion and help your vehicle survive the winter.

A coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 will last for several months, constantly protecting your vehicle from moisture, UV rays, salt, and environmental pollutants. Apply by hand or machine.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 lasts for an average of 6 months, give or take a few weeks depending on weather conditions and if the vehicle is garage-kept. The longevity is a huge bonus during this time of year, when frequent waxing is not an option. If I do want to do some layering, I can certainly add a carnauba wax over Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. Wolfgang provides a polymer base coat that will still be there when the carnauba is gone, so my vehicle won’t go without paint protection. That’s important during the winter.

But Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 isn’t just practical – it looks fantastic. This is no hard, plastic-looking finish. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 has a slick, fluid finish – more like carnauba than a synthetic sealant. Light bounces off the paint. It looks equally great on any color. Wolfgang gives reds and blacks that depth you want, and it gives white and metallics a gloss that is hard to achieve with most products. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 makes it effortless to get glossy, slick, and well-protected paint. It’s protection you can depend on now and a few months from now, when it really gets cold!

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant is available from Autogeek.net.