The Acura is now my 2nd car, and this is a good opportunity to do some random testing with it. The car has 2-3 month old PA Cosmic Spritz + PA HG. It was also maintained until mid-July with my Merlin Elixir PA CosmicSpritz/HG mix... that no doubt impacted durability a bit and kept the shine high.

Point of all that info is that the following test will be done on top of the PA spray base. I expect both DG AW and UQW to be fine on top. Any results read here should consider the SiO2 base underneath (this is not a prepped surface test. For anyone who finds this pointless, I’m cool with that. There’s better threads/tests out there. This was just something fun I tried on a whim today.

I applied on 8/21 after a N-914 RW. Although I was spraying soon after rinsing, I pretty much consider this a dry test, as the water drops were drying fast and this wasn’t a normal drying aid application. Either way, the playing field is the same for both contestants.

Passenger side is UQW; driver side is DG AW. Below are some pics right after, not that I expect pictures to show any difference. Key observation, the car is shiny. I tried to do side by sides of each angle.

IMG_4609.JPG
IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4615.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG
IMG_4611.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
IMG_4624.jpg
IMG_4618.JPGIMG_4620.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG
IMG_4617.JPG
IMG_4622.JPG

I’ll keep this thread updated with beading, possible additional applications (if so, it would be in the near term only to improve coverage) and/or longevity.