Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant

FEYNLAB™ CERAMIC SPRAY SEALANT – Ceramic Spray Sealant leaves an ultra-slick, extremely glossy and hydrophobic surface. It is water-based and silicone free, easy to use, just spray on, wait to haze, and buff to high gloss. FEYNLAB™ Ceramic Spray Sealant gives months of protection and gloss to your paint, and plastic parts.
    Kinda bought on a whim a few weeks ago ($32.95)...Feynlab has always been solid stuff and I`ve kinda taken a liking to their Panel Wipe as well. Anyway, it`s a very pleasant product to use. Seems to go on a bit `substantial-er` than some other products in this class and does indeed haze a bit as your wiping it on but comes off very easily and leaves a nice glossy, notably slicker feel to the paint than some other similar products. Longevity, I dunno...couldn`t really find too much info on it beyond the above but it sure is nice to use (pleasant scent as well although I can`t really put my finger on it just why it`s pleasant).

It leaves some really interesting bead trails after sheeting about 32oz of water across the hood...kinda cool....like little perforated lines.

Used it on Van 15: Gtechniq CSL + C2v3 applied 02/2017; wash, decon, CanCoat + Kamikaze Overcoat refresh 10/2017. This time just cleaned the hood with ONR in rinseless dilution then wiped down with the Feynlab Panel Wipe twice. Gonna try this on some properly prepped/fresh panels in near future and watch as it goes thru the coming (OK, already here) winter in NE Ohio. It`s slickness, while not crazy wax-like, will likely appeal to some folks and in general, Feynlab for me has seen solid results as far as they products I`ve used (Ceramic, Topcoat, Prime, Panel Wipe and Ceramic Spray Sealant). Wish they made branded/logo shirts...I dig that kinda stuff and their logo is pretty cool.
    Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant-feynlab.jpgFeynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant-feynlab_1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information