Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant

I recently tried this companies rinseless wash and really liked it. Budget or anyone if you tried IGL and Feynlab what brand topper did you like IGL premier or Feynlab spray sealant. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I recently tried this companies rinseless wash and really liked it. Budget or anyone if you tried IGL and Feynlab what brand topper did you like IGL premier or Feynlab spray sealant. Thanks
    Hopefully one of these guys responds. I may even apply both to a few panels in the next few days just because you’ve got me interested.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yea it happening again where I’m in search of something better than the many products I already have but 60-$70 is high for IGL

Post Thanks / Like

The Feynlab was very nice; they have some really neat stuff at very nice pricing.

IGL was good too but a little pricey for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Says the PA / Kamikaze user?!?!?
    Likes Coatings=crack, BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The Feynlab was very nice; they have some really neat stuff at very nice pricing.

I don’t always buy waxes but when I do.... they are infused with the elixirs of the gods.... and also hundred dollar bills.

Not gonna lie.... I snorted a little Mountain Dew Baja blast out my nose as i was reading...Feynlab Ceramic Spray SealantFeynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    I don’t always buy waxes but when I do.... they are infused with the elixirs of the gods.... and also hundred dollar bills.

Not gonna lie.... I snorted a little Mountain Dew Baja blast out my nose as i was reading...Feynlab Ceramic Spray SealantFeynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant

LMAO I don’t always buy waxes but when I do...
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Says the PA / Kamikaze user?!?!?

Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant Yeah, guess I shoulda qualified that statement a little bit, eh?

Premier is quite nice, works very well but just didn`t give the overall satisfaction of some other of my favorites. Was just missing some of the `giggly-fun` and overall satisfaction of stuff like Kami & PA.

So if I`m choosing between 2 equals like Feynlab & IGL, gotta go lower cost in the absence of entertaining intangibles.

At least that`s the story I`m going with...Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant
    Likes acuRAS82, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant Yeah, guess I shoulda qualified that statement a little bit, eh?

Premier is quite nice, works very well but just didn`t give the overall satisfaction of some other of my favorites. Was just missing some of the `giggly-fun` and overall satisfaction of stuff like Kami & PA.

So if I`m choosing between 2 equals like Feynlab & IGL, gotta go lower cost in the absence of entertaining intangibles.

At least that`s the story I`m going with...Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant
    So IgL not quite as nice as kami and Cosmic. Cheaper though so dollar wise makes sense. Would you put Fenylab in same class as Premier?

Post Thanks / Like

That helps because I have seen so many good reviews for IGL but I was looking for a reason not to buy. I don’t like the high price. I might get some slack for this but it’s the same reason I don’t try polish angel or at least the reason why J have stayed away.

Post Thanks / Like

So IgL not quite as nice as kami and Cosmic. Cheaper though so dollar wise makes sense. Would you put Fenylab in same class as Premier?

Overcoat & Cosmic do better for me than Feynlab or IGL which, in my eyes are functionally equivalent. If I had to use Feynlab or IGL only, Feynlab gets the nod due to cost. I`ve also had some very nice talks w the Feynlab folks in the past so I also prefer Feynlab as an entity which I suppose may sway me towards them as well.

That helps because I have seen so many good reviews for IGL but I was looking for a reason not to buy. I don’t like the high price. I might get some slack for this but it’s the same reason I don’t try polish angel or at least the reason why J have stayed away.
    IGL had a lotta hype associated with it a year or so ago (a la Angelwax, Beadmaker when they were first released/avaliable) so it was tough to find a bad review about it. Not that it deserved a bad review as it is a very good product in its class, *among* the best in the segment but impartial opinions were hard to find. It`s the equal of many good choices (like Feynlab) but the higher cost is notable given the lack of other notable (or intangible) advantages.

Value is such a hard thing to quantify given the overall subjectivity of appearance. In 2017 Spring/Summer/Fall I was using Overcoat nearly exclusively after each wash, largely because it made `pre-air dryer` drying so much easier in addition to refreshing the looks/performance. With 3 cars getting washed bi-weekly, the 250ml bottle I bought in Spring was still 1/3 full by Fall so I got a lot of use outta that $80 purchase, stretching it over 2 seasons. Sticker shock at purchase perhaps but over the long haul, really not that bad.

And while Polish Angel is pricey and doesn`t really have a stellar reputation for durability/longevity, it`s just such a satisfying product line for me. Has a unique look, ease of use is outstanding and it`s just plain fun. Kinda like crack I guess...highly impractical, economically damaging but immensely addicting to some Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant
    Likes acuRAS82, Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If I had a full car available I would do the Feynlab / IGL comparison. But I don’t really want to break the seal on them for a 2’x2’ area and not use again for 6 months (not sure the shelf life on these).

Post Thanks / Like

I’d recommend staying away from Polish Angel. Budgets crack comparison is spot on. You wont need to buy more..... so you’ll tell yourself.... find yourself at 1AM after a coupon sent unnecessarily looking through the website.... longing.... maybe i’ll just get one.....

Post Thanks / Like

I just have to make it through this next week and My focus will turn to a different product and the process starts all over again comparing this and that ........have u guys seen Sandro’s videos about NOVA Jet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t have any other sio2 type spray sealants to compare IGL Premier to but I wasn`t blown away by it. I prepped and even one stepped the truck and applied Premiere like it was a coating with overlapping criss cross pastern and even did two coats. Even went so far to maintain it and use IGL Ehnahncer as a drying aid. It was amazing beading wise and self cleaning for the first couple months, can`t comment on looks as it`s a white truck. Seemed very coating lite to me but started to taper off faster than expected. It may have been pollen season as it seems to "clog" an LSP regarding water behavior on flat panels. This is actually what made me first purchase Reset, which it did bring the beading back to some degree. Don`t recall the interval but a few months into it I lightly reapplied a couple times to hood and other lacking areas which brought the beading back but was shorter lived than the original application.

I decided to move on from Premier, knowing that it should be a really great topper for something if need be. I moved on to Cquartz Lite and it blows the performance of Premiere away. I`m at 8 months in and the vertical panels look the same as they did the first week. The hood is starting to lose the tight beads but a little bit of home brewed Elixir fixed that. With the quantity of the 150ml bottle I`m guessing you have about the same number of applications as a bottle of Premier.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information