I received this product as a give away and agreed to do a review, here is my initial impressions on this product. Thanks to Autopia for the give a way!

Wheels were not super dirty, but about 2 weeks worth of brake dust. The last wash I also sprayed the wheels with CarPro Hydro.

Sprayed the wheel and tire to test cleaning, I clings well and has a pleasant smell. Due to the color, very similar to Sonax, I was waiting to see some iron bleeding spots, it doesnt!

Directions say to agate to activate the cleaner, I did so and waited about 30-45 seconds.

Foams up well, you can see some brown suds on the tire as well.

Product did a good job cleaning, where my clean wheel photos went I have no idea! What I was very surprised at was there was zero beading on the wheel, which is very surprising as I had just applied the Hydo 2 weeks prior. I reapplied the hydro after cleaning and beading was restored.

Overall its a fine product, does what it says, not sure if it will replace my Megs non-acid cleaner that Im currently using. Time will tell. Let me know if you have any questions about this product.