Post Thanks / Like

Gloss Shop Trifecta and Glass

Last week I did a quick WW on my dad`s 11 ford edge with Triefecta.

He came to visit this weekend. While helping him unload his vehicle he said "What in the world did you put on my windshield? It is good!" He said he has gone through two heavy rain storms and his visibility was better not using the wipers. The beaded and flew off.

I don`t know how long it will last, but a good testament from a non Autopian IMHO.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
    Likes Mary B, Stokdgs, 06vrss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gloss Shop Trifecta and Glass

Trifecta is some good stuff. It`s my go to for waterless and rinseless. Definitely provides some nice beading afterwards.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe The Gloss Shop is having a sale and their profits from this weekend or "sale period" are going to towards the flood victims in W. Virginia. Now is a good time to get an order of their stuff.

Their coupon code is WVSTRONG
    Likes rwright liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a bottle of Trifecta and his QD from Richard at the Gloss Shop. The QD is excellent. Looking forward to trying Trifecta.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

I picked up a bottle, too.

Post Thanks / Like

I`d love to hear reviews.
    I`ve used it and I`m not sure it has the cleaning properties of other WW products. I`m not saying it doesn`t, just curious what others think.
    As a spray wax, it`s very glossy, but curious if others get streaks on glass.
    Other than that, it`s glossy!
    I live in AZ and am testing it under extreme heat conditions most do not experience.
    I just re-mixed it for WW with a slight upgrade in trifecta % to see how that reacts.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gloss Shop Trifecta and Glass

This is the only stuff I use now for rinseless, and spray wax. Yes the windshield and window test is an eye opener. I use it on my house Windows now. The other thing I was blown away by is how clean the paint stays in terms of self cleaning. This product has some serious engineering behind it. How good is it? I`ve parked my Wolfgang uber rinseless. Yeah.
    Likes TuxedoTaurus, JBM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback! I`m glad to hear Trifecta is working well for you. We originally designed this as a maintenance product for our ceramic coating and all coatings, so the cleaning ability is more on the gentle side. Trifecta is actually pH neutral. If you need extra cleaning power try stepping up to distilled water or slightly increasing your waterless ratio. On glass that does not have a coating applied, I have found that no more than 1:32 should be streak free. If you used the spray wax ratio of 1:15 and have streaks on glass, simply mist the glass with a waterless solution and you should be fine.

As mentioned above and thank you for doing so, we are running a sale right now but also donating 100% of profits to local flood victims. As much as we want to grow these people definitely need as much help as possible. If you have any issues or decide after buying our products that they just don`t work for you, please reach out to me and you will be taken care of. I stand behind them 100%.
    Likes XxBoostinxX, JBM liked this post
    Thanks XxBoostinxX thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, what`s the deal here. I went to their site and only saw approx 15 products and most were DG.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EXPDetailing View Post
    Okay, what`s the deal here. I went to their site and only saw approx 15 products and most were DG.
    So far we only have 2 products, the detail spray and Trifecta. We have more coming but it takes time. I brought in a couple 3D/HD and Duragloss products mostly for local sales because I can`t compete with the bigger online stores and wanted to generate a little extra income for product release. Please be patient as we grow.

Thanks,
    Richard

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I`m glad to hear Trifecta is working well for you. We originally designed this as a maintenance product for our ceramic coating and all coatings, so the cleaning ability is more on the gentle side. Trifecta is actually pH neutral. If you need extra cleaning power try stepping up to distilled water or slightly increasing your waterless ratio. On glass that does not have a coating applied, I have found that no more than 1:32 should be streak free. If you used the spray wax ratio of 1:15 and have streaks on glass, simply mist the glass with a waterless solution and you should be fine.

As mentioned above and thank you for doing so, we are running a sale right now but also donating 100% of profits to local flood victims. As much as we want to grow these people definitely need as much help as possible. If you have any issues or decide after buying our products that they just don`t work for you, please reach out to me and you will be taken care of. I stand behind them 100%.
    That is very nice of you to do for your community. I will definitely be giving both the products a try.

Does the detail spray leave anything behind?
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    This is the only stuff I use now for rinseless, and spray wax. Yes the windshield and window test is an eye opener. I use it on my house Windows now. The other thing I was blown away by is how clean the paint stays in terms of self cleaning. This product has some serious engineering behind it. How good is it? I`ve parked my Wolfgang uber rinseless. Yeah.
    Wow that says a lot. My main concern with such products is how clean the vehicle stays, glad I ordered some!

Post Thanks / Like

The detail spray leaves behind lots of gloss! It will make your paint pretty slick and bead water for 7-10 days however, you can knock down the top layer with an IPA wipe. The QD does not contain wax, synthetic or carnauba.
    Likes XxBoostinxX liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This stuff is excellent. Just put together a detailed review here for all to check out.

Review: The Gloss Shop Trifecta Concentrate
    1973 Chevrolet Camaro | 2005 Honda S2000 || 2008 Acura MDX | 2015 Honda Fit EX
    Likes TuxedoTaurus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post
    This stuff is excellent. Just put together a detailed review here for all to check out.

Review: The Gloss Shop Trifecta Concentrate

Thank you so much for this review! If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to me so I can help to resolve.
    Thanks roguegeek thanked for this post

Thread Information